Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    They can convert them pretty quickly with minimum cost, Japan needs to just come out and build a damn Aircraft carrier, these archaic rules on what they can or cannot build should not apply today.
    For such a crucial ally it does indeed seem silly to do so, the regulations are already flouted to such an extent it's worthless anyway; They have aircraft carriers (Granted they're the cut-down smaller versions, not a super-carrier) and a rather well funded military backed with U.S logistics.

They're also pumping out hardware at a rather impressive rate, although, to my eye it seems to be a means of supporting U.S forces rather than their own policy of serving self-interests.

Sounds like he has gout. No surprise there look at that pig.

Anyone else hearing rumors about a possible coup going on?
    Link
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    They can convert them pretty quickly with minimum cost, Japan needs to just come out and build a damn Aircraft carrier, these archaic rules on what they can or cannot build should not apply today.
    umh the bans are pretty much been lifted during cold war, at last for Italy and Germany i think even Japan had them removed, maybe they don't want to waste money since uncle sam is providing ample brute force.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.