Ret Paladin LF WoD Semi-Hardcore Guild

Hi all, I am looking for a solid WoD raiding guild for my Ret pally. I have completed all Heroic Content for MoP on my Mage and am looking to play my Ret again in WoD. Raid times for me would be best fit for Tues/Thurs/Sun starting at 5-7 PM PST or Tues/Wed/Thurs at the same time 5-7 PM PST. I am very confident with the way I play my class and am looking forward to raiding in WoD! Thanks and have a good day!

Hey there Zagaro! Take a look at my guild spam and if you have any questions, feel free to hit me up via email, btag, or skype!
    **Who we are**
    Supremacy Revitalized is a 11/14H level 25 Horde side guild currently on Hyjal-US looking to recruit exceptional players to join us for mythic raiding and more.

**What we have**
    Dedicated players who strive to be the best they can and learn quickly to progress and have fun. Raid nights are Tuesdays/Wednesdays/Thursdays 7:30 pm-10:30 pm server (PST)

**What we need**
    People who are passionate about their class. Who want to help the guild progress as a team in a friendly, but focused, environment.

**Our Preferred Class Needs:**
    *Paladins
    *Priests
    *Druids
    *Mages
    *Rogues
    *Monks
    *Death Knights
    *Warlocks

Please note: these are preferred classes but not the only ones we are willing to accept. If you feel that you are exceptional at your class please feel free to msg me and I'm sure we can work something out.

**Requirements**
    * Know your class
    * Have Vent
    * Show up on time
    * Be able to take constructive criticism
    * Have a positive attitude

**How to contact me**
    Bnet: Lynxabane#1231
    email: SupremacyRevitalized@gmail.com
    Post here

Hello, I think our guild would be a perfect for you, we have experienced raid leads and raiders. Mythic raids is our focus...

Guild Website: www.Fraghard.com/wow
    Faction: Horde
    Focus: Raiding / PvP
    Raid Times: Group 1 Tues / Wed / Thurs, 7:30-11 PM EST Group 2 Sat/Sun 7:30-11 pm EST
    Server: Arthas (PvP)
    Region: North America
    Who we are: Death Destruction Mayhem, Gaming Community Since 1999
    Twitch Channel: twitch.tv/ddmtv

-=DDM=- is a highly skilled raiding guild intent on being one of the most respected and competitive guilds on our server. While our raiding schedule is more casual, it is designed to make the most of our time and progress through the content steadily, all the while having some good laughs and making fond memories. -=DDM=- we feel good leadership, experienced class leads can raid 3 times a week and clear current content and have it be a fun social experience.

Hello there , well here is my lovely guild spam

No Mercy in this Dojo is a hardcore 25man raiding guild. Hardcore in the sense of individual responsibility, accountability and completing goals as lined out. Soft-core sense as our raiding schedule is only 6 hours a week.

Raid Schedule
    All times are CDT, which is also the Kul Tiras realm time.
    ? Tuesday: 7:00pm - 9:00pm
    ? Wednesday: 7:00pm - 9:00pm
    ? Thursday: 7:00pm - 9:00pm
    ? Sunday and/or Monday could be used for clean up, if the appropriate people are available. Not mandatory.
    We are going to be extending the raid times by 30 minutes each night while we get our feet wet in the new expansion. Will eventually be back to the original 6 hours we hold true to now.

Recruitment Needs:
    Please see the website for recruitment needs. If your class/role is not listed and feel you would be a great fit for our team, I encourage you to apply anyways.

Like minded individuals will possess the following:
    ? Having the ability to research fights independently to know and understand basic mechanics, be able to listen and follow instructions.
    ? Motivation and dedication to be the best, within the means of your respective role (ie.. Gems, enchants, professions and/or specs, if playing multiple specs)
    ? Stable internet connection,
    ? Computer that can handle raiding in a 20-25man environment.

Expectations of No Mercy in this Dojo:
    ? Focus on guild progression in preparation for Warlords of Draenor and beyond.
    ? Free flasks, feasts, potions, enchants, gems, repairs, etc.
    ? Honest evaluation of your performance.
    ? Constructive criticism, if attention is required, in regards to simple matters ( ie.. rotations, stats or cooldown usages and uptimes )

Loot Distribution:
    EPGP ( tiered )

For new recruits, we have general guidelines for a 30-day trial period. That gives us more than enough time to learn about you, your play style and mentality. This period can also be shortened as well if exceeding expectations are far as performance, attendance and attitude towards anyone and everyone in and out of the guild.

If you feel like this is a fit for u please come and visit us or get in touch with me

leeloudallas#1187