Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Mail Armor could use a tank spec though...there are only 6 draws on it right now

(Leather = 10, Plate & Cloth = 9, Mail = 6)

Thing is we don't need every class to be a hybrid... get over the constant asking for shaman tank and true demon tank. Having a few hybrids and not all hybrids makes everything a little more different. My god that's the whole point in the classes/specs. We don't need every class having every spec, its beyond stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've always stuck with my Shaman throughout the expansions, tried main swapping but always came running back with my tail between my legs. No matter what Blizzard do to Shamans I'll always be playing mine.

I'm excited to see how things progress throughout WoD also give me that new ghost wolf model already!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm stoked to finish my DS LFR set in WoD. Always thought blue suit it better than yellow and green

Quote Originally Posted by ArithEU View Post
    I'm excited to see how things progress throughout WoD also give me that new ghost wolf model already!!

The Ghost Corgi model?

I absolutely hate it and hope there is a glyph to set it back.

Let's see... new spirit wolf! Earthquake actually useful! Am I missing anything?

Quote Originally Posted by zozobra View Post
    Let's see... new spirit wolf! Earthquake actually useful! Am I missing anything?
    Lightning Bolt does more damage than Lava Burst on crit.

While my main ain't a shaman I really enjoy enhancement on the beta so the shaman I am leveling is without any doubts gonna be enhancement

I have no idea how its going to work for me leveling as a Ele Shaman now :O I hate leveling with ranged that needs to stand still, that's why I boosted a Mage. It's like PVP, I can't play ranged (unless its a hunter)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jayinjersey View Post
    The Ghost Corgi model?

I absolutely hate it and hope there is a glyph to set it back.
    I think it's a huge improvement over the current model by a mile.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    What has been done to elemental that would make me excited?
    There's a glyph for Ghost Wolf that makes it almost mount speed.

That's not even ele specific though :|

Quote Originally Posted by ArithEU View Post
    I think it's a huge improvement over the current model by a mile.
    Graphically yes.

But badass wise, it's a massive step back. Old one was a ghosty snarling badass mofo, new one is just looks like a pet dog.

It's also tiny.

Hmm, I really like the idea of Elemental Shaman, I love playing one. But I'm not sure i'll level my Warrior instead for time being.

This is where the vocal minority lives and breathes, you're always going to find the most opinionated and negative people here. I've always played my Shaman, and I have no intention to stop (except maybe to switch to a Gladiator Warrior main because, seriously? how cool is that?). I am thrilled with the Ghost Wolf update (finally), and excited to see all the new content & lore.

Kaeja - Stormrage
    // Thanks to maybenotquiteasheavy for the Signature & Avatar! //

Quote Originally Posted by chairmanmao View Post
    There's a glyph for Ghost Wolf that makes it almost mount speed.

That's not even ele specific though :|
    This change is actually one that I'm excited for.

Quote Originally Posted by Siberia View Post
    This is where the vocal minority lives and breathes, you're always going to find the most opinionated and negative people here. I've always played my Shaman, and I have no intention to stop (except maybe to switch to a Gladiator Warrior main because, seriously? how cool is that?). I am thrilled with the Ghost Wolf update (finally), and excited to see all the new content & lore.
    Class communities tend to be more balanced than general forums. It is not just the most negative people here, but also some of the most positive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    What some people don't understand is while a lot of us do criticize and tear apart from of the class mechanics, we can do so in a positive/helpful manner.

The moment people stop analysing how things CAN be better, the moment we stop changing - for better or worse.

I'm pretty excited for enh to be more "active"

As others have said, I would love to see shaman tanking, but it won't happen.

I always come back to playing my shaman too. I just don't enjoy playing anything else nearly as much, and yet everyone tries to get me to reroll or at least switch to ele or resto.

Overall it seems our dps will be weaker so the competition for raid spots will be tighter, however nothing really stuck out as incredibly unsettling to me. My biggest peeve is actually very minor and has far more to do with flavor than anything else. Speaking purely from the enhancement side of things, we now lack the presence of earth (an element we're supposed to wield) in our standard rotation of abilities. Would be nice to have seen perhaps a third strike based around earth or rocks or something with a fun dust in the face graphical effect, maybe a cleave except that's covered pretty well with fs + ll + fn. Now it's only lightning (lightning bolt + stormstrike), air (windfury passive + wind shear + ascendence meleeing), water (frost shock, which actually gains prominence since this was pretty much PvP only until now), and fire (flame shock, lava lash, fire nova) in our standard rotation of abilities, excluding totems. I would like to see the presence of earth return to our spec in some way because now its entirely absent.