Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by markdall View Post
    I hope that's not true, because otherwise I think most raiders will find themselves locked only to the classes that they've completed the cloak on. (Why bring Joe's warrior when Tom's warrior has the cloak and Joe can't even *get* the cloak anymore?)

That would be silly. If you're right, I predict a nerf to the cloak.
    it isn't. dev posts confirmed that its powerful enough to last us to level 100 stat and ability-wise, between 90 an 100 the proc rate for the ability will reduce till it hits 0 at level 100.

- - - Updated - - -

Keep it civil please. Weapon size is a subjective preference. A change would upset some, please others
    that's what she said.

Ha, this thread is hilarious. Page after page of people wondering just how Jay Wilson could possibly still have a job at Blizzard, like it's incredible that he's still employed. There's a lot of things one could do to earn a firing at a game development studio, but not included among them is directing a PC game that sells 12 million copies. Yeah, they had to bring in new perspectives in order to fix some bad design decisions for the expansion, but if that were grounds for being fired, Jeff Kaplan would have been fired years ago.

Deleted
    Wait what... Ghostcrawler is back?

Quote Originally Posted by MrApple View Post
    Wait what... Ghostcrawler is back?
    i think you will find that before the newest expansion is released they are already making the next one, a blue post even said it on the front page last month that they are already away with designing the next expansion after Wod. So yea im not surprised his name is credited.
    As for jay wilson......maybe he can be the new meatwall people abuse seems as he is part of the wow team and wod ends up being shit.

Deleted
    So glad to see Jeff Kaplan back on the WoW Team. But what the hell is a "Strike Team"? Just hoping he will be back on Lead Game Design soon. Things can only get better then.

Aren't Pardo and Street no longer with them? I guess keeping 3 out of 5 isn't too bad.

Jay Wilson? Awesome, hopefully he was on things like herb and mine node placement. Do they have the guts to tell us what he was on?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Krizak View Post
    Ha, this thread is hilarious. Page after page of people wondering just how Jay Wilson could possibly still have a job at Blizzard, like it's incredible that he's still employed. There's a lot of things one could do to earn a firing at a game development studio, but not included among them is directing a PC game that sells 12 million copies. Yeah, they had to bring in new perspectives in order to fix some bad design decisions for the expansion, but if that were grounds for being fired, Jeff Kaplan would have been fired years ago.
    humm, well it sell so many copies because it is a very famous and expected sequel of Diablo series. Was not because Jay W. was "the man".
    I dare to say if he had developed, say something like, humm...'Tetris Hello! hello kitty' it wouldn't be the same thing.

Deleted
    This expansion looks good.. can't wait to start messing with the new builds .. haven't played World of Warcraft for 6 years now... this is getting me excited to start playing again.