10+ Year Old Account

Every expansion i go through this

So its that time again wherr i have no idea what charecter im taking into WOD first as my main. Ive been playing for years now and stilo have no favorite charecter. I have everything maxed cept for a dk and druid at 85. I do not have a favorite charecter for some reason and dont know who im taking into WOD. Anyone thats keeping up with stuff can help me out.....its out of my monk ww for pvp and brew for pve....or my warrior or i was thinking of finishing my druid and doing feral......i just dont know.....whats at a good place right now on beta? also my main reason for choosing monk is cause its the only one with maxxed proffesions.
    Semper Fi

Paladin, Druid, Monk are good choices if you don't have a typical preference. It'll give you the maximum amount of flexibility later incase you want to change between dps/heals/tank.
    Last edited by Sledfang; 2014-09-29 at 05:31 PM.

Professions will be easy to deal with and less pertinent in WoD. Play what you personally feel is the most fun. 6.0 class changes should make that even easier for you.

Iḿ going through the same at the moment. I have a mage, monk and priest. Right now I am considering my Monk WW as my new main, as Sledfang stated, it would give me more flexibility if I wanted to heal or dps. Plus with the tier changes, I dont have to worry about collecting mass sets of gear. Plus, I am really enjoying the monk playstyle alot more then I thought I would.

10+ Year Old Account
    Go in with the warrior - meet the Iron Horde heavily armored and armed, as they are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuzzin View Post
    whats at a good place right now on beta?
    The only answer is "pick the one you enjoy playing the most that offers the least amount of resistance". If your monk is ahead of the curve, play your monk.

Don't choose based on professions, they're adding in catch up methods so it will be pretty easy to get from 1-600 come WoD. Pick whatever character feels right don't worry about what is powerful, what role is needed etc. Also, having as many chars as possible at 100 for the extra garrison capacity will be great, so even if you level one and find it's not a good fit, you can still get a ton of utility from it as you develop a new main.

10+ Year Old Account
    How should we know? Pick what you like (play the pre-patch to see the class changes). If you get partway and aren't having fun, stop and do another class.

10+ Year Old Account
    Locked the thread.

We cannot choose for you OP, that is also why we don't allow 'help me choose' threads.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..