Chronobars replacement / Up-to-date / in development timer bars

Hello,

i'm looking for suggestions and essentially a replacement for timer bar addon Chronobars that's not in development anymore.
    I've gone through couple of the most popular ones already, such as Weakauras, TellMeWhen, NeedToKnow, Raven and Timer Bars,
    but none of them really offer the functionality in one addon that i'm looking for.
    Most promising here was TellMeWhen, but it still lacked quite a few features.

Even Chronobars had some issues mainly in the ease-of-use department, but it's still the best one available.
    It's still working in 5.4 MoP even with the latest patch i think 5.0.4 it was implemented, but WoD will certainly break it.

I've got couple of key features i'm looking for the addon:

-Customizable multiple global groups, essentially bar groups which can contain buffs, debuffs and etc in a same group.
    Basically any spell duration or cd in any group. Most addons separate buffs and debuffs and print every possible buff in the group, even timeless ones, like Gaze of the Black Prince.
    And some addons show every buff like imbued poisons and non class specific combat buffs like Kings on the bars without the possibility to remove them.

-Easy to import spells in to bars, last one i tried TellMeWhen had an excellent feature where you can drag and drop spells from Spellbook in to the bar when in config mode. Something in the lines of this. Chronobars had one of it's major disadvantages in this section, in CB you'd have to type every spell name in to the config, essentially making it a lot of work when playing with multiple 10+ alts and spell names changing and new ones added per game patch.

-Bar customization, font type, font size, bar texture, bar width and height, bar spacing and padding, grow direction, bar coloring front and back, font color and stack amount display. I would like to be able to create a group of bars where the above attributes are same and you can create a global profile on creating empty bar with those same attributes. So when you create a bar it already has the those attributes defined, only customization after that is adding the wanted spell and changing font color in the bar based on the spell. This is something that lacked from TellMeWhen, each bar was the same color or had color changing depending on the time left in the bar, but the font color was always white without possibility to change it.

Visual examples of what i'm trying to achieve:

Working bars:

Current chronobars config look:

So looking for some maybe a little under the radar addons that might have been missed while going through Curse and Wowinterface for the most popular ones, still something that's in active develoment. Most of the popular addons have multiple features and can be quite memory hogs, since they are catered to do a lot of different things, but still seem to lack some of the basic options like changing font color for a certain spell while the bar texture and color is the same for every spell.
    Last edited by Redecle; 2014-09-30 at 10:16 AM.

If you spent a tiny bit of time you could easily make a Group on Weakauras(two groups if you want that layout) I know you didn't like it or w/e but if you give it a little effort you will have it and be set for good... seeing as it will probably be one of the most used addons and maintained while the game is still played.

Make a Dynamic Group

Make 1 bar and put it into the Group - Slice and Dice, change its text color, size, etc. - set to load only on rogue/spec(if its a spec only spell)

Copy that bar and change slice and dice to another spell and change text color and keep doing this till you have everything for that class and done.

Next make the next classes stuff(can just use the same group and copy the previous bars and just use it as a model all you have to do is new spell name, text color if you dont want to use w/e you had)

Its pretty fast once you have a base bar and just change spell names.

The same with Raven. You can't expect to be handed an addon for your spesific needs that doesn't require some basic configuration.

Deleted

Haven't dicked around much with bars in TMW (I much prefer icons) but I just made this, only thing I can't re-create is the bar sorting, you either need them in set positions (meaning there would be gaps if a buff/debuff isn't up) or sort them by duration or something similiar. Also the highlight timer edge option went missing but it's there on the beta addon so it should work in WoD I believe.

Bar color is either set under Colors, or you can just set use the override settings on one bar and then right click+drag to another bar and chose copy colors.

Text color is more funky and the easiest way would be using Dogtags in the Text Display fields down to the right on a bars settings.

I use Raven just for standard buffs/debuffs up to the right and while I haven't poked around with the addon too much it might actually be more suited for your needs.
    Last edited by mmoc7fbe35588b; 2014-09-30 at 11:54 AM.

Deleted
    you can almost make an exact copy of the bar layout in weak auras 2 then place all bars in a dynamic group

Thanks for the tips, will give WA2 and TMW another try.
    Just couldn't figure that font color out in TMW, it seemed nice otherwise.
    WA2 has a lot of stuff in it and it was just really confusing to get something done right, only played about a day with it to get something sorted, but in the long run with updates it might be the best solution.

But yeah it's gonna take a little tailoring first time to get something done. Was just thinking if there were some smaller addons, CB was pretty small and unrecognized when i started with it.

I was a big fan of Chronobars myself and I even did a fanupdate once on wowinterface but these days WeakAuras2 is pretty much your bread and butter.
    You can do a lot with it and for timer bars, it works very well indeed.