Thread: Taken 3 (Tak3n)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I'll probably see it because I always enjoy watching Liam Neeson kill the shit out of everyone around him, but what I'm really waiting on is for someone to throw The Grey and Dog Soldiers into a blender so we can finally have a movie where Liam Neeson stab-murders an entire pack of hungry werewolves by himself.

I can dream, can't I?

me and my best mate are HUGE liam neeson fans, we have seen taken 1 like 50 times and taken 2 almost as much, we've seen almost all his action movies like A team and non stop etc, but the taken trilogy is our favourite so we're so fucking keen.

going to see his new movie that just got released in the US but isnt out here in australia for another week or two, he has 2 movies coming out next year 1 of them is tak3n though but keeeeeeeeeeen!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Osoroshii View Post
    I'll probably see it because I always enjoy watching Liam Neeson kill the shit out of everyone around him, but what I'm really waiting on is for someone to throw The Grey and Dog Soldiers into a blender so we can finally have a movie where Liam Neeson stab-murders an entire pack of hungry werewolves by himself.

I can dream, can't I?
    I dunno what about the grey I didnt like but it probably was my least fav liam neeson movie just didn't feel that great to me idk why, dont get me wrong I enjoyed the parts where he was killing wolves and shit

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Can you believe the actress that plays Kim is 31?

Quote Originally Posted by Mitters View Post
    Can you believe the actress that plays Kim is 31?
    And? It's not that uncommon for women to play characters that are way younger than they are themself.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

Taken was above average but taken 2 was a genuinely terrible movie. So I'm sceptical of a third being any good and the 'tak3n' title makes me not want to see it on principle.

Deleted
    I think Liam Neeson is awesome. But I don't have any bigger hopes for this movie. But I will see it so I at least comment on it, empty complaints ain't good! ☺

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalira View Post
    Pun intended?
    100%

/10char

I love all the Taken installments, excited to see hardcore action again on this new one..."I don't know what you want, if you are looking for a ransom I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired from a very long career, skills that makes me a nightmare for people like you." ~ one of my favorite lines from Taken movie.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Finally got the series right by killing off the annoying mother.
    You cared enough to post.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icausewipes View Post
    Is it really a spoiler when it's in the first trailer?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattleya View Post
    Is it really a spoiler when it's in the first trailer?
    Usually I would say yes because some people don't like to watch trailers because of exactly that. But since this IS a trailer discussion it's not really a spoiler.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    I was skeptical about the first movie and ended up seeing it on HBO or something and loved it. Second movie trailers are out and I'm like cmon, see it on HBO and loved it. Hell even the unrelated movie with Liam Neeson where he's the marshal on the plane that looked like Taken Air I actually saw in theaters and was pretty good. I'll probably try to see this one in theaters.
    The question is, did you see A Walk Among The Tombstones aka Taken 2.5?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by icausewipes View Post
    She's such a hack of an actress. I used to like her until that BS with Hansel and Gretel (which was actually a good movie) where she slammed it basically saying she regretted it and it was just a paycheck.