Thread: WoD Gear Tool

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Then you may use the AMR tool
    However iirc it's a premium feauture only, wheras our tool is for anyone. And the most common default ones are not always correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Berlinia View Post
    Then you may use the AMR tool
    However iirc it's a premium feauture only, wheras our tool is for anyone. And the most common default ones are not always correct.
    That's why I'm asking, if you can edit the weights of every member individually then it would be good, otherwise pointless. You're correct though RoboCouncil is premium, but it's not exactly hard to get a free trial, or find the $12 for a whole year between the seats of your couch

Then again after thinking about it, requiring a tool to decide on loot is probably not going to work anywhere. Established guilds should know who to give it to, and the more casual will probably just go by rolls, DKP or w/e.
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2014-10-12 at 07:22 PM.

Added Choker of Bloody Flame and Bileslinger's Censer to all raid sheets. The problem is probably that by the time we made our list some new items were added to the loot tables, while others got deleted. So as always: if you want a item added or think I made a mistake, report here! Also updated the stat weights with the newest version of SimC (603-1 10-24 @ 100k iterations) and added one line per item-slot on the Pre-Raid tab for crafted items (or world loot etc.) [thanks Intervir!]
    Frost and Arcane BiS lists for level 100 were not updated, because it's now worth the effort with the current level 90 balance hotfix.
    Last edited by Ratok; 2014-10-24 at 10:04 PM.

Updated Stat Weights once again and fixed some wrong references on the Gear Upgrade Path tab for the Necks. Also added a Fire BiS list!

Deleted
    Holy fu... This is awesome! Keep it up please!

Deleted
    Ratok is investing ridiculous amounts of time in this. I thank him massively.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is fantastic. Thank you so much, guys. Really appreciate the amount of time and effort that have been sunk into this. <3
    Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.

I'm sorry to ask, but is it intended that there is no trash loot in the list?

Deleted
    Yes! And because MMOC doesn't allow me to type anything less than 10 characters, here I give you this ridiculously long sentence, that exists for no reason.

And because MMOC doesn't allow me to type anything less than 10 characters, here I give you this ridiculously long sentence, that exists for no reason.
    You could have said why :P

Thanks a lot for this list !

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes! And because MMOC doesn't allow me to type anything less than 10 characters, here I give you this ridiculously long sentence, that exists for no reason.
    We should rejoice. This rule single handedly prevent all low quality posts on the entire site.
    Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.

Just one thing... Great Job Guys! Amazing and simple tool... Thanks! Keep it up...

Thank you very much, guys! Amazing job, seriously this is going to be soooo helpful.

Deleted
    You probably havn't heard this enough, but: We love you guys/girls !
    Awesome spreadsheet :-)

Deleted
    Thanks! From my knowledge we are guys :P

Deleted
    Is thermal void really the best talent for frost? I can imagine a lot of scenarios where Prismatic crystal would be amazing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aranthar View Post
    Is thermal void really the best talent for frost? I can imagine a lot of scenarios where Prismatic crystal would be amazing.
    Why would you ask? We don't know yet, and it might be in certain situations you would want PC. However we layed out a BiS in case we do want the 989 cap.

Wow thank you for this!

Deleted
    Thanks for the hard work guys. Awsome Tool!! Keep up the good work!

10+ Year Old Account
    Is there a way to view this without excel, I didn't buy Microsoft Office with my computer, and I'd like to not have to lol.