Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Cyb'arak is best arak!

deep voiced Abub is the only one I care for.

but I'm still gonna play the shit out of him.
    Last edited by Sky High; 2014-10-04 at 07:40 PM.

Once again, the Animation & Cinematic team over at Blizzard prove how utterly amazing they are!

God, I loved that trailer. It's even better to watch him kick LK's ass. If only he'd had that opportunity in lore.

He was one of - if not my favorite - characters in WC3, I'm happy to see that he looks like he's going to be awesome in HotS. I may have a new main, sorry Abathur.

Also, I have to say, his new voice is far better than his WoW incarnation. I still like the original Crypt Lord best, but this new one is probably the most character-fitting.
    Last edited by Irian; 2014-10-04 at 07:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Can't wait to hear which Dota 2 champion this guy is supposedly a rip-off of.
    Wait, is that really a thing? Like, people complaining it's a rip-off? Just remind them of Skeleton King and Windrunner every time.

And it's Dota 2 HERO goshdarnit.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    Once again, the Animation & Cinematic team over at Blizzard prove how utterly amazing they are!
    Did you see the hearthstone naxxramas one? Don't.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Wait, is that really a thing? Like, people complaining it's a rip-off? Just remind them of Skeleton King and Windrunner every time.

And it's Dota 2 HERO goshdarnit.
    Happens every time without fail.

Quote Originally Posted by General Vezax View Post
    Happens every time without fail.
    But...Skeleton King was literally just the Skeleton King from Diablo...they had to have a whole event to rename him to Wraith King, and now he's a ghost instead of a skeleton.

Windrunner was renamed to Windranger because of WoW too, only real similarity was they were both Rangers though, comparing the Windrunner family to Windrunner in Dota.

There's more, but I guess some people are just...I don't even know how to put it. Silly I guess.

15+ Year Old Account
    A new video I found showing the skins.

Gul'dan skin is just great.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Wowza Anub'arak looks awesome... His kit is really cool and he sounds super tanky, which is always my thing .

Also: Would be a fun addition at some point down the line. Rivalries!

Taking the Anub'arak vid as a basis... Say you're playing as Anub'arak and there's an Arthas on the enemy team, would be cool if the first one of you to kill the other got some kind of buff, or special effect.

They could put loads in, for the various games, for instance:

Nephalem/Tyrael Vs the Prime Evils.

Arthas Vs Illidan

Some kind of Starcraft one that I wouldn't know, because I know fuck all about Starcraft lore
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Wowza Anub'arak looks awesome... His kit is really cool and he sounds super tanky, which is always my thing .

Also: Would be a fun addition at some point down the line. Rivalries!

Taking the Anub'arak vid as a basis... Say you're playing as Anub'arak and there's an Arthas on the enemy team, would be cool if the first one of you to kill the other got some kind of buff, or special effect.

They could put loads in, for the various games, for instance:

Nephalem/Tyrael Vs the Prime Evils.

Arthas Vs Illidan

Some kind of Starcraft one that I wouldn't know, because I know fuck all about Starcraft lore
    I know certain heroes 'talk' to each other.

Today the extended maintenance should be over, and we can try it!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LGW View Post
    Today the extended maintenance should be over, and we can try it!
    Only for certain countries though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would only play this hero for the annoying sound effects lol. Can't imagine how frightening it must be to hear all those Nerubian screams around you before you get raped. This hero even has the potential to become hated just for it's sound effects lol. Great material to make people rage. xd

Should be Americas today...and 2 days after for EU, if 'm not mistaking

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LGW View Post
    Should be Americas today...and 2 days after for EU, if 'm not mistaking
    Americas and Oceanic. Then eu, then next week Asia if it all goes to plan.

Yes. technical Alpha back online.....

"After more than a week of extended maintenance, the Heroes of the Storm Technical Alpha is back online for North America, Latin America, South East Asia, Australia, and New Zealand. We anticipate that Heroes will live in Europe on October 9, and that Korea, Taiwan, and China will be available again for play in the weeks thereafter."

10+ Year Old Account
    Sooo, when is this game finally moving out of alpha? I was really eager to play this but the insane duration of alpha has almost dowsed my fire.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shuji V2 View Post
    Sooo, when is this game finally moving out of alpha? I was really eager to play this but the insane duration of alpha has almost dowsed my fire.
    They added more server space so they will be inviting more people.

Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    Horrible voice compared to is much superior WC3 one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    deep voiced Abub is the only one I care for.

but I'm still gonna play the shit out of him.
    I second that. Horrible voice. In WC3 he had a great voice. Blizzard failed I don't wanna play a hero with the voice he has now
    Why the f they had to change it?! ...

Tbh new Anub sounds like Starscream...wtf