Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by fwc577 View Post
    Yup, which is what prompted me to log into beta and see how many keys I could get and how much easier it would be at level 100 when I 1 shot the mobs inside.
    You allready oneshot them on live or just don't attack them. That's wasted time.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstalker View Post
    You allready oneshot them on live or just don't attack them. That's wasted time.
    I think you don't understand the meaning of one shot.

i have no idea what that is...i completely ignored that island

This place is a lot of fun. Anyhow, I tossed in a suggestion that they add a WoD version, to replace what they're removing. I think its fair!

Kinda sucks. I wish they'd just nerf the gold rather than remove it, I liked that place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

So their reason is that they are fucking lazy, instead of working out a solution to keep it in-game they suddenly decide to simply remove it. I expect more something i pay for. Stop removing content.
    "Mastery Haste will fix it."

Im betting this is because some chimp at blizz was worried about gold inflation because now dungeons only reward gold instead of VP so the drones at blizz agreed with him and said it has to go.

I truly believe nobody at blizz actually plays wow!

Deleted
    After the patch hits, can you still use your old keys to obtain the achievement?

Quote Originally Posted by reese View Post
    This place is a lot of fun. Anyhow, I tossed in a suggestion that they add a WoD version, to replace what they're removing. I think its fair!
    Agreed, that would be nice.

It strikes me as strange for them to remove it. I put off getting the achievements because I assumed I'd be able to get them in the future whenever I was in the mood.

shame, really. I could understand an argument for removing the cloak and retuning Brawler's Guild for 100 but that's about it. This seems unnecessary.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by harleybane View Post
    After the patch hits, can you still use your old keys to obtain the achievement?
    they said yes, they're just removing the drop of the keys. Like, after 6.0.2 you can't loot the keys anymore, but you can still go if you have the keys.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it really hard to just dump the gold rewards...why remove something people enjoy when its so easy to balance.

Yep they are giving a big middle finger to the people who unsubbed this expansion.

This will make farming elder charms for world boss mount runs more annoying. Oh well.