Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

It is honor gear but yes it was WF
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic

Deleted
    interesting. did you buy that piece of gear and it became wf the moment it landed in your bags?

Quote Originally Posted by Rinnegan View Post
    interesting. did you buy that piece of gear and it became wf the moment it landed in your bags?
    It is not mine - Someone posted it and said WF loots drop from Ashran boxes
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic

Doesn't sound like a bad thing to me. No reforging, no gems, hopefully this means that gear will be more transferrable across specs without having to dump gold into it everytime I want to change from Disc to Shadow or back.

If we don't get sockets PvE gear will once again be better for PvP.. not only that, but it kills all customization we have and destroys the JC market even more. We already lost loads of enchants.. atleast keep sockets for PvP gear slighty intact =\

Deleted
    Jewelcrafting is going to be nearly useless then ?

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanimus View Post
    Sub par stat allocation on items for certain specs, lack of desirable stats entirely on others. IIRC at least one piece of every pvp set has the two lowest stats for a spec of the class.
    Which as you said is the case for all classes so not really a disadvantage. All it does is point you towards the items you want first.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pwaite View Post
    Almost all professions are taking a huge hit soon. Alchemy due to the need for what they make is the only winner here.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Pwaite View Post
    So far, it sort of seems that way.

My Beta Rogue @ ilvl 671 has one gem socket in all of his armor.

I've heard you can have between 3 and 7, depending on your overall luck on rolls, but personally I've never seen anybody with more than 3.

Jewelcrafting is probably gonna get craftable stuff like trinkets and rings and such to make up for the lower need for gems.

I doubt any profession is going to be useless from a moneymaking perspective.

Veteran honor gear was confirmed in the past (I guess you can also call it Warforged). No such thing for conquest gear though, I believe.