AOC in the latest PTR

The tool tip for the AOC trinket is back up to 54% for level 90 and reduced for characters 91+, but when I equipped the trinket my ability cool downs did not change. Could be a bug. Just a heads up for the hunters out there.

Not sure it will work with talents, and stampede is a talent in 6.0. Also some of the other stuff it reduced got changed, which is probably why it isn't working.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some totally intact abilities on my WW monk like Fists of Fury, Energizing Brew and Flying Serpent Kick have their cooldowns unchanged despite the trinket tooltip restored to live values.

Same thing with Hunter abilities, namely Rapid Fire on MM and Bestial Wrath on BM. Too bad he doesn't have TED to replace it in PTR

Deleted
    DPS cd that aoc is most likely reducing is only BW, atleast for BM since stampede is talent if you even take it and rapid fire is gone. So IMO fuck the aoc in prepatch.

"Patting hc wf aoc, ted, talisman and sigil"

This has been the case on Beta for the last few builds.

Latest PTR build AOC is appropriately reducing the CD of all the appropriate abilities including Stampede.

From what i read on the rogue forums AOC is actually reducing the cd instead of increasing the recovery which essentially means half duration on all our cds
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Stop equating casual to bad, they're two different things.
    Casual refers to time/effort spent.
    Bad refers to skill.
    Your English isn't casual, it's bad.

Quote Originally Posted by rickhunterr View Post
    Latest PTR build AOC is appropriately reducing the CD of all the appropriate abilities including Stampede.
    It's actually reducing them substantially more than on live... Rather than 50% (roughly) increased cooldown recovery rate, it's just straight-up reducing the cooldown by 50%. 1 minute Bestial Wrath becomes 30s. 5 minute Stampede becomes 2:30.

I'm actually rather annoyed by this (I was kinda hoping it would stay broken, to be honest). It means we'll have a completely, completely different feel to the specs (particularly BM) in the pre-patch, compared to Warlords.

Just the original 6 (Rapid Fire being gone now).
    Though you can now have 100% uptime on Posthaste with a 9 sec cooldown on Disengage, which is cute.
    Last edited by Sebid; 2014-10-10 at 04:27 AM.

It appears to have been hotfixed sometime today to end up with the same effect as on live. ~40s Bestial Wrath, ~3.3m Stampede, etc.