What's your enrage uptime?

I'm looking over some logs for a friend of mine and am interested in how much uptime enrage should have in any fury warriors logs, typically for warriors that are 575+

Deleted
    Around 80% should be fine. Always aim to get higher though.

I'm currently 587 and I usually stay around 90-95%. If I remember correctly, I was around mid 80's at 575. Obviously some fights are much lower since there is some inactive time (Thok, Spoils, Galakras, ect).

Below is a link to the logs from last night. Has hFallen Protectors - hSiegecrafter. (I DC'd on Immerseus)
    Ignore the Paragons and Garrosh. Warcraft Logs randomly split them in there. I have no idea when and where those kills took place lol.

http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/...fwFJ9#fight=37

Accelerate - Tichondrius US

Depends on the fight. Immerseus, Sha of Pride, Galakras, Nazgrim, Spoils, Thok, Siegecrafter and Garrosh all have some decent chunks of time where you aren't able to use BT on cd though raid comp and strategy can help mitigate this to some extent.

Deleted
    mine is probably around 90-95%, at really high ilvl fury is a joy to play.

Deleted
    95%+ on ST fights, being crit capped means the only time I'm not Enraged is if I either fuck up or mechanics get in the way (Like having to soak a range area on Malk because all 5 Warlocks want to finish their Chaos Bolt :P)

I aim for 90% on all fights, obviously there are exceptions like Galakras and Garrosh maybe (think I can get about 87% on him?) but that's a guideline at high end gear. 575 should defiantly be at 80% or above if he's got 40%-45% + crit

Does anyone ever have problems with BT not enraging you for long periods of time? I would use 3 times and I wouldn't get enraged and my BR would be on CD because the same problem happened not long before. I don't get why this happens to me so often.

Quote Originally Posted by TooMuchLight View Post
    Does anyone ever have problems with BT not enraging you for long periods of time? I would use 3 times and I wouldn't get enraged and my BR would be on CD because the same problem happened not long before. I don't get why this happens to me so often.
    You only remember the times when it happens and not when you enrage as usual

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TooMuchLight View Post
    Mixture of Metoes's post and lack of gear probably? If you think about it you have your crit chance, plus 2% if unbuffed (-3% crit suppression on bosses), doubled for BT to crit.

Let's say it's a 3 minute fight, presuming you've got 100% uptime and you use BT on CD perfectly every time.
    We'll ignore Recklessness and CS crit chances just as an example
    That's 40 Bloodthirsts

30% crit chance buffed is 54% meaning 21.6 will crit
    40% crit chance buffed is 74% meaning 29.6 will crit
    50% crit chance buffed is 94% meaning 37.6 will crit

You can see how insane the difference is, so for you to miss 3 in a row is possible (even in a row) at insanely high gear levels. If you've raided since the start of the tier, even without being a Worgen, you can most probably get close to the crit cap for BT with a Mad Hozen Flask. I think it's somewhat in the region of 46.5-47% unbuffed crit?

TL;DR RNG is shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashtwo View Post
    Mixture of Metoes's post and lack of gear probably? If you think about it you have your crit chance, plus 2% if unbuffed (-3% crit suppression on bosses), doubled for BT to crit.

Let's say it's a 3 minute fight, presuming you've got 100% uptime and you use BT on CD perfectly every time.
    We'll ignore Recklessness and CS crit chances just as an example
    That's 40 Bloodthirsts

30% crit chance buffed is 54% meaning 21.6 will crit
    40% crit chance buffed is 74% meaning 29.6 will crit
    50% crit chance buffed is 94% meaning 37.6 will crit

You can see how insane the difference is, so for you to miss 3 in a row is possible (even in a row) at insanely high gear levels. If you've raided since the start of the tier, even without being a Worgen, you can most probably get close to the crit cap for BT with a Mad Hozen Flask. I think it's somewhat in the region of 46.5-47% unbuffed crit?

TL;DR RNG is shit.
    7 blood thirsts in a row without a crit on 49% crit chance. Shoot me in the head. One of the main reasons i quit raiding in November.