Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

banning help....

I'll keep this short...

Did a stupid thing, got caught, and have now ended up with a 14 day suspension

Submitted a ticket, but Blizz will not budge. Been playing since Vanilla, and this is the first time I have ever been banned...is there anything I can do to reduce or remove the ban?

Really really frustrated as 6.0 will probably be out when I will be able to log in and by the time, a lot of stuff will be removed.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, there is nothing you can do. Getting caught is always the downside of doing stupid things, I'm sure we've all been there at some point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like you answered your own question; "Blizzard will not budge."
    I'm not sure what you are expecting?

You do the crime you do the time.. simple as that

Deleted
    Learn from your mistakes. That's all you can do.

Blizzard doesn't have 14 day suspensions.
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

15+ Year Old Account
    Nothing u can do, u just have to deal with it

"Buhu, i did something bad and i got caught, but i dont wanna be punished ;__;"
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    I am not even sure if you can appeal suspensions. I know you can appeal account closures, but I've never heard of anyone shortening a temporary ban period.

I think in this situation you'll just have to sit it out.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

OP there's only one thing you can do. Form raid of your 40 closest friend and storm Blizzard HQ! Throw down your banner and then yell "This is PvP!".

Quote Originally Posted by Mathayus View Post
    I'll keep this short...

Submitted a ticket, but Blizz will not budge. Been playing since Vanilla, and this is the first time I have ever been banned...is there anything I can do to reduce or remove the ban?

Really really frustrated as 6.0 will probably be out when I will be able to log in and by the time, a lot of stuff will be removed.
    Don't worry, the suspension should be removed in 14 days. Hope that helps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kekekz View Post
    Everyone hated BC, everyone hated Wrath, everyone hated Cata and everyone will hate MoP. MoP will become the new worst expansion and Al'akir or BoT will become the new "last good raid" or something stupid like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    You're now blocked. Told you I was done with you. You want to pick fights over minute details as if this is the fucking presidential debate on a gaming forum.
    Enjoy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Galaxy MV4478-87, Vontos cluster, Alpha Prime
    tbh 14 day is pretty well survival-able.

You answered your own question, they won't budge means they won't budge. They flag your account, with some sort of do not unban flag.
    Just be happy it's only a suspension.

I'm the owner of a permabanned account with a do not unban flag

10+ Year Old Account
    Now you have two weeks to think about how stupid whatever you did was, rejoice and engage in some self-reflection!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Boogums View Post
    I think they might, it looks like it falls under "Final Warning" of their penalty volcano. OP, you're probably lucky that you weren't banned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

On the bright side, since 6.0 is probably coming out on the 14th, and you got a 14 day ban, you should be able to play again the day the patch comes out!!

(yes i realize the suspension probably started a few days ago so the timing is not as perfect as it sounds, and that this comment doesnt really help with the problem).

Maybe next time you will know better then to do something shady with a week or two to go before stuff you still want to complete gets removed.

Spend the next 14 days building a time machine. If you finish it before the deadline go back and time and stop yourself. If you don't you kept busy during your downtime and maybe learned not to be an idiot.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    What could you 'get caught' doing that would give you a 14 day ban? To me it seems like anything that you can 'get caught' doing would get you a permanent ban.

Deleted
    What exactly did you do to earn a 14 day ban as your first ban? Must have been damn serious... Normally they start small and extend it a lot for each time you're banned, in my case, 1 hour, 1 day, next time would have been weeks probably.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathayus View Post
    I'll keep this short...

1st mistake
    Did a stupid thing
    2nd mistake
    got caught
    Don't make a third by trying to appeal it and risk getting it made permanent.

Serve your time and learn from the experience, just as many have before you.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    You can appeal and keep appealing until Blizzard tells you the matter is closed and they will not accept any more appeals on the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    I am not even sure if you can appeal suspensions. I know you can appeal account closures, but I've never heard of anyone shortening a temporary ban period.

I think in this situation you'll just have to sit it out.
    You can get marks removed from your account and suspensions removed or shortened IF Blizzard finds that the original punishment was to harsh for the crime, or you didn't do the crime.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Quote Originally Posted by Boogums View Post
    Yes, they certainly do.