Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Get a new account. Play WoD when it launches. Go back to your account after it gets out of jail.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    Get a new account. Play WoD when it launches. Go back to your account after it gets out of jail.
    Well, it's only 14 days, WoD wont have been out yet.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Dequanacus View Post
    Don't worry, the suspension should be removed in 14 days. Hope that helps.
    Nope, account infraction sticks forever.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Boogums View Post
    Blizzard doesn't have 14 day suspensions.
    Wrong. They do.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Naralix View Post
    Maybe erotic roleplay in public chat.

I got banned before for spamming the winter veil football item on a player for 30 minutes straight with no break.
    Wow... you got banned for that? Fucking pathetic blizz are. Proof they ban people for no reason whatsoever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Be happy it's only 14 days. My first (and only) ban was a permanent one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Quote Originally Posted by Zonned View Post
    The last time I heard of anyone getting a two week ban it was because they robbed their guild's bank clean and sold all the stuff.
    Also shouldnt be an issue. If you have access to the guild bank its because you are trusted, you should never be able to get banned for that. Its working as intended, there are many many ways to prevent that, guild rank, tab permissions etc. Retarded gms deserve to be robbed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stop doing ban worthy stuff. No pity, sorry.

The amount of blizz -gate keeping on this forum is really scary. OP gets banned, sure he doesnt say way so its probably something fishy, but you kind of people defend blizzard no matter what. Thats just fucking sad. This is why we have p2w, and can't have nice things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ns View Post
    The amount of blizz -gate keeping on this forum is really scary. OP gets banned, sure he doesnt say way so its probably something fishy, but you kind of people defend blizzard no matter what. Thats just fucking sad. This is why we have p2w, and can't have nice things.
    Defend Blizz no matter what? No one who's responded is new to the game. We know why Blizz bans/suspends people. It's not arbitrary.
    Pull your little hate-train into the station and take a nap

Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    Defend Blizz no matter what? No one who's responded is new to the game. We know why Blizz bans/suspends people. It's not arbitrary.
    Pull your little hate-train into the station and take a nap
    Many times Blizzard bans people without any reason or justification. I guess you're new to this scene.

10+ Year Old Account
    Many times Blizzard bans people without any reason or justification. I guess you're new to this scene.
    Now you're just talking out your ass.

Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    Now you're just talking out your ass.
    Or not. Don't spam the thread if you don't have anything constructive to post?

FACT is, Blizz have been known for a long time to ban people, totally unjustifiable for either made up reasons, or bs that no one cares about. All this whilst botters get away with murder most of the times.

Wow... you got banned for that? Fucking pathetic blizz are. Proof they ban people for no reason whatsoever.
    Depends. If you are annoying another player, and the player complaints. That is a legit reason for getting a ban. Whether you do or not depends on the judgement of the GM. They are judge and jury. You may not like but that is how it is. Whether you think you deserve a ban is immaterial.

10+ Year Old Account

FACT is, Blizz have been known for a long time to ban people, totally unjustifiable for either made up reasons, or bs that no one cares about. All this whilst botters get away with murder most of the times.
    Your FACTS are weak as fuck.
    Blizzard doesn't ban without reason. Period. What may seem like "bs no one cares about" is clearly something Blizzard cares about.
    There have been enormous bot bans, and they come in waves.

Deleted
    And you are complaining about pretty much everything Blizzard does. Not that much of a difference.

FACT is, Blizz have been known for a long time to ban people, totally unjustifiable for either made up reasons, or bs that no one cares about.
    Yeah...no. Also, just because you and some others don't find certain things ban-worthy doesn't mean that nobody does.
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2014-10-02 at 05:25 PM.

The only thing you can do is keep appealing. If they don't budge, they don't budge. Your options are...pretty much nothing at that point.

I've played WoW since it's inception. As have my brothers, and a few of our friends.

None of us have gotten so much as a suspension. Why? We don't do stupid or questionable shit.

99.9% of these suspensions and bans are justified. Just because you disagree with them doesn't make them less-so.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    And you are complaining about pretty much everything Blizzard does. Not that much of a difference.

Yeah...no. Also, just because you and some others don't find certain things ban-worthy doesn't mean that nobody does.
    1. Incorrect
    2. Also incorrect.

Wouldnt expect you to understand anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    I've played WoW since it's inception. As have my brothers, and a few of our friends.

None of us have gotten so much as a suspension. Why? We don't do stupid or questionable shit.

99.9% of these suspensions and bans are justified. Just because you disagree with them doesn't make them less-so.
    Incorrect. Say that to people who have been banned for botting but never touched a bot or any 3rd party wares in their lifes. *palm*

1. Incorrect
    2. Also incorrect.

Wouldnt expect you to understand anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Incorrect. Say that to people who have been banned for botting but never touched a bot or any 3rd party wares in their lifes. *palm*
    Says who? The person who got caught and banned?

And how many times is someone put on trial and claim they are "innocent" after committing a crime?

If you believed everything everyone who was accused of something said every time, then no one in the world would ever be guilty of anything.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    Says who? The person who got caught and banned?

And how many times is someone put on trial and claim they are "innocent" after committing a crime?

If you believed everything everyone who was accused of something said every time, then no one in the world would ever be guilty of anything.
    Experience, i've been involved since 2005. These are facts. People have been wrongfully banned, some have been unbanned but far from everyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Experience, i've been involved since 2005. These are facts. People have been wrongfully banned, some have been unbanned but far from everyone.
    So Blizzard bans for something, and when they're shown to be incorrect, they reverse the ban?
    Sounds like the system is based on evidence. The people "wrongfully" banned couldn't provide evidence to prove their innocence then, and Blizz took the correct action with regards to their code of conduct/ToS/eula