Trying to calculate stat weights in Simcraft, getting haste>mastery for DW frost?

So I decided I wanted to try calculating my own stat weights in Simcraft, and I'm getting some really odd priorities and wanted to double check and make sure I'm doing this correctly. I didn't rejigger anything in the program, just loaded my armory, clicked all the boxes in the stat weights tab, and went. (Yes, I know the wrist needs enchanted. And that the RNG refuses to give this character good DPS trinkets.)

is what I got. However, oddly enough, haste seems to be my best stat right now. Before I go and reforge all the things (and risk getting kicked from pugs because mastery>crit>haste learn 2 icy veins scrub) I wanted to see if anyone could double check and tell me if that was a correct assessment for the gear I have, or if I messed it up somewhere?

Your haste is higher than mastery because you are using Unholy Blight. Plague Leech is significantly better and lowers the value of haste significantly. Keep in mind that stat priorities are based off best in slot gear, which you are very far from. Your sim is likely not wrong, its just you don't have other things optimized to get the maximum.

There are likely other little things, but its hard to tell without you posting a dropbox or something of the html file that simc outputs.

Quote Originally Posted by Nangz View Post
    Your haste is higher than mastery because you are using Unholy Blight. Plague Leech is significantly better and lowers the value of haste significantly. Keep in mind that stat priorities are based off best in slot gear, which you are very far from. Your sim is likely not wrong, its just you don't have other things optimized to get the maximum.

There are likely other little things, but its hard to tell without you posting a dropbox or something of the html file that simc outputs.
    OK. I'll give Plague Leech a try the next time I'm logged onto that character. As for the HTML file (now that I've realized it can be saved), here you go.

Also, thank you for the help!
    Last edited by Dawnshadow; 2014-10-02 at 12:25 AM. Reason: Politeness.

You can adjust the talents by adjusting it in the simc gui rather than relogging with a new talent.

Near the top you'll see a URL labled as "talents". Each number at the end of the URL corresponds to a talent "tier" with the level 90s being the last digit and so on moving up. You'll change the one that corresponds to the first tier to a "1". (numbers left to right are 0, 1, and 2 for each talent. 2 would be UB, PL would be 1 and Roiling Blood would be 0. To verify that it changed, just look at the output after you sim again and see under results, spec and gear what talent it thinks you are using.