Raid changes for SoO in the pre-patch

When 6.0 hits - will SoO Mythic be open for cross-realm groups? Will there be separate lockouts for Heroic and Mythic? Has this been confirmed?

Quote Originally Posted by Teryx View Post
    When 6.0 hits - will SoO Mythic be open for cross-realm groups? Will there be separate lockouts for Heroic and Mythic? Has this been confirmed?
    Isnt heroic normal and mythic heroic?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterik View Post
    Isnt heroic normal and mythic heroic?
    WoD Mythic -> Current heroic
    WoD Heroic -> Current normal
    WoD Normal -> Current flex

And in 6.0 they all have different lockouts. SoO uses the exact same system as WoD raids.

10+ Year Old Account
    What i want to know is will my current raid pieces get relabel when 6.0 drops?
    Nobody likes you, everyone left you, they're all out without you havin fun.

Quote Originally Posted by shogunit3 View Post
    I believe so

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shogunit3 View Post
    SoO items will, yes. Heroic labels will become mythic, etc., as described above.

Does that mean normal can be queued through normal finder in WoD? (previously flex)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rained View Post
    Does that mean normal can be queued through normal finder in WoD? (previously flex)
    Normal, Heroic & Mythic you have to zone in yourself by going to the raid in Nagrand or Gorgrond.

Only LFR is queue based.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Thanks!

Found that Normal and Heroic will have the option for personal loot - but it is the raidleader's decision only, or can raiders choose themselves to get personal loot even if raid loot rule is group loot?

Will chance of gear procs for warforged (plus sockets and tertiary stats, for WoD raids) depend on the number of people in the raid? If it does, I predict heaps of 30-man Openraid farmruns.
    Last edited by Hildrande; 2014-10-02 at 09:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivin View Post
    WoD Mythic -> Current heroic
    WoD Heroic -> Current normal
    WoD Normal -> Current flex

And in 6.0 they all have different lockouts. SoO uses the exact same system as WoD raids.
    And WoD heroic and normal both use the flex scaling, which is being changed from 10-25 to 10-30

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Teryx View Post
    Thanks!

Found that Normal and Heroic will have the option for personal loot - but it is the raidleader's decision only, or can raiders choose themselves to get personal loot even if raid loot rule is group loot?

Will chance of gear procs for warforged (plus sockets and tertiary stats, for WoD raids) depend on the number of people in the raid? If it does, I predict heaps of 30-man Openraid farmruns.
    Still not sure if RNG upgrades have higher chance in higher groups(per item)
    Would kinda suck to have 10man groups get 2 items with a 10% chance for each to roll a bonus(Average 0.2 bonus per boss kill, 0.02 per player)
    while 30mans get 6 items(or more) with 30% chance to roll wf(Average 1.8 bonus per boss kill, 0.06 per player)

The scaling is supposed to be smooth so any raid size should have the same difficulty, having much more reward per player just because the raid is larger doesn't make sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!