15+ Year Old Account

hows my gemming on my resto

i did some messing around with mr robots weights just wondering what the fellow resto shammys think of it

^forgot the link^http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f1...ps272a3957.png

armory link http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...usajika/simple
    Last edited by dahawk; 2014-10-08 at 07:40 PM.

Deleted
    The yellow ones are very pretty.

Based on the reforges and stat summary you're probably doing alright, but you may need to reconsider your haste soft cap. Because totems are the dumbest mechanic in wow they are subjected to latency in terms of their haste breakpoints. The more latency you have, the more likely you are to randomly lose HST ticks despite having the appropriate amount of haste. Unless you run a consistent <15ms connection, you'd do wise to aim for a few hundred haste above the softcap.

An alternative - and probably better- route to take would be see if you could sink as much spirit and haste as you can into crit. 14k Is an excessive amount of spirit when you have the legendary meta, but you may feel like you need it just because your crit is relatively low. Crit is just really efficient for us as it provides excellent throughput and longevity, so the 33.29% haste "soft soft cap" is generally something you only want to go for if your gear is such high ilvl/so stacked with haste that you can't really get rid of it.

I would set haste rating to somewhere in the 9000-9300 range depending on your ms. You can test it yourself seeing how many procs you get from it.

I have 4118 less spirit then you and generally don't have problems with mana, but also have ~11% more crit. Though this is with 12 ilvls more.

Generally the advice from NotAddicted seems pretty much spot on.