Deleted

And the reward for most annoying wod spell goes to

Enhanced Leap of Faith

Your Leap of Faith also increases your next non-periodic heal cast on that target by 50% for 10 sec.

Being pulled is one of the most annoying parts of the game. Only when necessary it should be done. Not when someone is not on fire and he just needs some extra healing.

Yea thats gonna suck. They should have just made it heal for 50% of the damage taken by the target over the past 2 seconds.

You realize there is a glyph to reverse leap of faith too, right? to pull YOU to your target.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    You realize there is a glyph to reverse leap of faith too, right? to pull YOU to your target.
    I think it should be a glyph for all classes just to annoy priests, so when he tries to pull you, he pulls himself to you
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    I think it should be a glyph for all classes just to annoy priests, so when he tries to pull you, he pulls himself to you
    There's an item for that

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Screw that, I want something that makes me punt the priest away when he tries to pull me.

15+ Year Old Account
    So... whats the reward?

on, a serious note. If you run with a priest who knows what their doing and/or isn't a prick, you'll be fine. If not, you may consider finding a new one.
    "Always wash your berries before you eat them...And fly towards the sun!"

Mmmm, that seems like a bad idea.

Though it only affects periodic heals.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

It's meant so when you do have to pull someone out of something, that global spent is made up for in the next heal you cast on them.

Though it only affects periodic heals.
    Your Leap of Faith also increases your next non-periodic heal cast on that target by 50% for 10 sec.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by blackblade View Post
    There's an item for that
    I remember reading that but I can't remember the name of that item for the life of me! Can anyone tell me? I need to make farming the everliving crap out of this item my number one priority on launch day.

NVM, found it!
    http://wod.wowhead.com/item=109599/neural-silencer
    Last edited by Galbrei; 2014-10-02 at 05:17 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still waiting on an item that deletes hunters and warlocks who leave taunt up on their pets. And hunters who keep Pack up in instances.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    That's how it starts. Next thing you know it's 3am and people are still being wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    The fact that he's chirping means he's a male, and he's chirping because he wants sexy times, which he's obviously not going to get.

10+ Year Old Account
    No decent player is going to yank you away, sacrificing your dps and wasting a life-saving ability just to get a little more healing. It's for pulling people getting dominated in PvP or Raids and getting a huge heal off on them. If someone is doing that just for more healing, they have no business in your group. You might find the occasional idiot in LFR but I think if they're not completely soft in the head they'll know better.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

Anyone who has to do this to get some heals is clearly not playing their Priest right.

Deleted
    I don't get your meaning over here. Of course it's "normal" to think it's a healing boost because it gives 50%, which might be important in the future against tanks.

At the very least I'm seeing priests standing next to tanks to not annoy them if this crap goes live.