Page 1 of 3
LastLast

All classes CM how many have done it.......

Just finished my 11th class and 12th toon overall for 9/9 gold CM's. Just curious how many others have done this and if so what was your favorite/least favorite to do it with. Personally I had the least amount of fun on my rogue which was also the last class I did. Most fun was either hunter or one of my tanks.

I've done 4 clears. Mage/Ele Shaman/Warlock/R. Druid. Ele Shaman was my first and I've done a few carries w/ it since. Mage was very easy as well. Warlock was the most fun. And Resto Druid was really fucking intense for me as I'd never healed much of anything with that toon, much less CModes. Overall, though, I enjoy CModes and find it some of the more challenging content available. (Who'd have thought?)

10+ Year Old Account
    I've only finished 9/9 on 5 characters. I'd like to do at least 2 more characters but cant get any of my friends interested. I think Hunter and Monk were the most fun for me. But Shaman and Mage were by far easiest.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iippy/advanced
    I'd prefer my orcs to stand up straight.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've done all 11 classes. Must say some were easier as others. Especially melee DPS classes were the ones which gave me the most problems. It was one of my goals I had this expansion, in case they removed the sets (where in the end I was right).
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

~200x gold completed, but still have Paladin/Warrior/DK/Rogue left.

Worst experience: Mistweaver Monk (we carried someone and our healer wasn't available, got a realmbest time though (lol), but it still sucked)
    Best experience: Discipline Priest (finished all 9 in 4 hours although I didn't heal on this char before and our tank and hunter have also been freshly boosted)

7+ Year Old Account
    10 alts completed. 9 classes done. Doubled on Warrior cus I think rogue and priest look like crap. I had plenty of opportunity to do all 11 classes but meh. I enjoyed hunter and R druid the most. I disliked BrM the most.

What are you talking about? What's CM?
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

Quote Originally Posted by ldev View Post
    What are you talking about? What's CM?
    idev, it's called challenge mode :-P

I've done it on 10/11 classes so far, only my Brew Monk remaining which still needs SPM, MSP and SSB. Most fun I've had was Disc priest as I did it through oQueue/Trade and have never really healed before. Rogue/Balance druid were horrible

I'm only good enough with 2-3 classes to really do it. I can't even imagine trying to do CM golds on a dk/mage/hunter/shaman/etc. (I just suck at those classes, and don't like them) Gratz to all of those of you that can, excelling at all the classes is actually pretty impressive.

I just have rogue left and I'll have all of them. Not sure if I can really be bothered though >.>

Deleted
    Did them on my Guardian in early MoP and haven't touched CMs until last night when I did them on my Brewmaster and had a blast!
    Looking at doing a run today/tomorrow as Frost Mage and would love DK and Warr too.

Deleted
    i did it with all classes as well, mostly as dps specs, except for disc priest and holy pala.

I think i enjoyed it the most on mage or arms warrior. Mage is pretty cool for getting huge frostbomb shatter crits and bursting high on bosses at the beginning. Arms i only completed after the 5.3 changes to arms, and then arms was pretty much totally OP as long as you know how to survive in melee range.

I didn't do that much as tank, but i think doing it as guardian druid in the later patches was pretty ridiculous, e.g. when you just face-tank all monkeys before the first boss in SSB and go 350k+ dps D:

Deleted
    only did it on my 2 tanks: warri and paladin. Would love to do it on my priest before WoD, but don't know if I have the time to do so^^

Deleted
    Only on my warr so far :/

none couldnt care for the mog not that into it done silver on one char for mounts

10+ Year Old Account
    I've done 10 toons, but two of the 10 were doubles of classes just on separate servers.

I've done at least 300 gold CMs total though, probably 150 alone on my main. They are just too fun and apparently too profitable!
    I regard Challenge Mode as the best content ever added. If you have a competitive nature and enjoy the core fundaments of pve, they just have everything you could ever want.
    WoW Moderator and Staff Editor at Stratics-WoW!
    http://wow.stratics.com/ - A World of Warcraft Fansite dedicated to lively opinions on the important topics within the game.
    Co-owner of AcegamesTV!
    https://www.youtube.com/acegamestv - A general gaming network focused on high quality variety content!

I'm 2 golds away from finishing all 11 classes.

Favorites: Resto druid, mistweaver monk, arms warrior

Least favorites: assassination rogue, holy paladin

(I cannot describe how relieved I was when those last 2 were done... lol)
    Last edited by Rae888; 2014-10-04 at 05:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have completed about 100 or 200 cm's I think done on my druid alone but,
    I have 2 sets for the paladin, 2 Monk sets, 2 priest sets, 1 dk set, 3 druid sets.

Favorite experience: Resto druid, most relaxed of all the healers imo, just sit back and let your hots baby sit the tank
    Least favorite experience: Either Disc priest or Moonkin. Disc priest i just dont like playing at all, and hated doing cm carries on it even if it is the most efficient healer. Moonkin because they are just no fun to play in cm's at all, no haste, no crit, no starsurge procs ever :c

I hope to boost a mage real quick to get the belt from that set for a mog i like before they are removed, and that belt is the only one that matches it .. im crazy d:
    Last edited by Starlight; 2014-10-04 at 05:43 PM.

Did it on all classes. 3x tank (monk, warrior, deathknight), 2x heal (druid, disc priest) and 6x dps (rest of the classes). Most fun was disc, least I'd say retribution paladin (but I'm not good at playing retri).

Done: Warlock, DK, Rogue, Shaman, Mage, Paladin
    Might Do: Hunter, Druid, Warrior
    No interest: Priest, Monk

Got the ones done that I really want the sets on, but might still attempt a few more before 6.0 retires them. Priest and monk sets so ugly IMO not worth the effort.

Most fun: Frost Mage