generating orbs prior to a pull

so let's say i've wiped and i'm going to be starting a raid pull with 0 orbs..are there any toys i can use (such as portable training dummies?) to generate the orbs if there's no trash to get some on?

10+ Year Old Account
    Tito - the pet you get from (I think) raiding with leashes 2.

Takes a while, but if you have a few people with them out, they spawn 2 cows that you can mind blast.

The two that come to mind:

http://www.wowhead.com/item=46780

...and,

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=71023

The latter being less reliable since you have to wait for the cows. However, if you have the pets for the Raiding with Leashes II achievement, you can trade them to somebody else and they'll get the achievement (and Tito); effectively, you can have a whole raid with Tito out and it'll increase the likelihood the effect will proc.

in siege, you can get orbs from many environmental mobs, sguise or trash for any boss but protectors and galakras. for immerseus, you can either use the black slimes, or use spec guise to reset a pack of fishmen. for norushen, you can use spec guise to reset some of the sha mobs, for sha you can just mindblast the boss and spec guise reset him (this is my favorite, and you can also do this on siegecrafter, with the added bonus of him electro-gripping people which interrupts eating), for IJ and shamans you can go to the pig farm which is to the left of the gap in the fence to IJ - same with nazgrim, but it's a bit of a hike - you can also just use spectral guise on a trashmob if you have to run back.

for malk, you take off your cape and mindblast the target dummies before the staircase. for spoils-garrosh, you go back to the room where you pull the lever after malk, and there are these orcs that respawn and charge the friendly NPCs - you can mindblast them for orbs without dying as they fixate the friendly NPCs.

generally, this involves guilt tripping one of the warlocks into summoning you back to the raid while you go get orbs.