Do you care how WoD ends?

One of the biggest problems i have with WoD is that i seriously don't care how the xpac ends.

With MoP even though i love Garrosh i still wanted to know how the siege ended but with WoD i seriously don't care because we all know it will end with Thrall telling Grom about his other self and Grom will prolly ignore Thrall and Thrall will have to put him down and nothing in the xpac will make any difference to anything.

Yeah my OCD will make sure i will do all the pointless shit blizz will puts in WoD and i will stick around till the end but i seriously don't care about the story or how this xpac will end.

So what are your thoughts do you truly care how this will end?

10+ Year Old Account
    I care since it sets up the next expansion. And I hope it's not MORE orcs... could go for some nagas though.

I am pretty sure we wil end up bringing troops with us back to our Azeroth or something and it will matter what happens.

[QUOTE=Sporebat;29801134] ...nothing in the xpac will make any difference to anything.[QUOTE]

I think your incredibly naive if you truly feel that the end of the xpac will have no impact / link to the next expansion and all that follows. The main story arc's have been thought out some 3/4 expansions in advance - admittedly they tweak it along the way depending on how the story is panning (e.g. cutting Abyssal Maw in cata) out with the community, but this will have a major impact.

Whether that is enough to keep you interested though is down to you though and if your not feeling it, your not feeling it, im not going to be able to change that nor would want to. But the story will be massively linked, it always is.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really care how it ends.. But I do care about the middle part, where Jaina and Varian are killed...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

I do. I want there to be a final boss which does actually die due to players

I've never cared much about the story of the game, which seems to have spared me a lot of grief. I play WoW for the mechanical enjoyment.

Only in that it will almost assuredly at as a set-up for the next expansion the way that MoP'd ending led into WoD.

The whole going to go defeat the Iron Horde as a plotline is pretty uninteresting to me, though.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Quote Originally Posted by Sporebat View Post
    One of the biggest problems i have with WoD is that i seriously don't care how the xpac ends.

With MoP even though i love Garrosh i still wanted to know how the siege ended but with WoD i seriously don't care because we all know it will end with Thrall telling Grom about his other self and Grom will prolly ignore Thrall and Thrall will have to put him down and nothing in the xpac will make any difference to anything.

Yeah my OCD will make sure i will do all the pointless shit blizz will puts in WoD and i will stick around till the end but i seriously don't care about the story or how this xpac will end.

So what are your thoughts do you truly care how this will end?
    I've never cared about how any expansion would end. I don't care about lore at all. I care about playing a fun game and what the monsters are called or why we kill them doesn't interest me in the slightest. So no, I don't truly care.

Deleted
    Yes, I care.

omg all i care about is that Jaina gets laid. OMG that girl needs it...

Quote Originally Posted by Tisane View Post
    I do. I want there to be a final boss which does actually die due to players
    Ya mean instead of getting beat to within 1% then some Ally/Horde NPC show up, hit it once and claim victory/credit for the whole fight?
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    I don't really care how it ends.. But I do care about the middle part, where Jaina and Varian are killed...
    I would rather the middle be Anudin gets killed and Varian goes on a blood thirsty rampage setting up a real human vs orc on Azeroth. I want to see some real war crimes... I want to see orc babies strung up on frontier towns as a warning.
    But yeah I care to a certain extent though with only 2 tiers and how weak the Iron Horde looks not as much. Had we lost a bunch of battles the first tier, hell had the first tier been a giant battle and we lost the battle even though we got the loot, and the second tier been something similar and the final tier been our last stand I would have been more interested. As it is, I feel like it maybe more like shooting fish in a barrel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wetnoodl View Post
    omg all i care about is that Jaina gets laid. OMG that girl needs it...
    Ya know Kalecgos has her?

15+ Year Old Account
    Uh, yeah. That's pretty much the only thing I do care about, lore-wise, this expansion. Whether Wrathion gives any information to his true motivation behind doing what he did, or if AU Draneor is obliterated by the Legion, or whatever, I just want to know how it ends so we can continue progressing in our own universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Sporebat View Post
    You seem to care enough to start a thread complaining about it...

Quote Originally Posted by Apom View Post
    Ya know Kalecgos has her?
    No wonder she's been feeling so blue.

Ba dum tsss.