Quote Originally Posted by Kompa View Post
    If soul cap doesn't explode within the lege ring proc then there is a point where you want to cancel it.
    Why do this, don't they amplify each other? So if soul cap ends before ring, ring amplifies soul cap, but if it ends after ring, soul cap amplifies ring?
    Ragnar-Os! The only cereal with the Molten Core!
    BY FIBER BE PURGED!
    TASTE THE FLAVORS OF SULFURON!
    TWO SCOOPS, EXECUTUS! TWO SCOOPS!

Quote Originally Posted by shaithis View Post
    Why do this, don't they amplify each other? So if soul cap ends before ring, ring amplifies soul cap, but if it ends after ring, soul cap amplifies ring?
    Because the explosion you get from the ring will be severely diminished since you weren't doing any damage for the duration of soul cap shield.

Sorry for delays, had a ton of work to catch up on. Should be posting updates at some point today or early tomorrow.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Sorry for delays, had a ton of work to catch up on. Should be posting updates at some point today or early tomorrow.
    It looks weird that 2 and 3 target cleave Sub dps on the graphs from the first post are lower than the single target Sub dps.
    Something is wrong.

Probably it is just FoKing instead of backstabbing for CPs because of 4PC T18? Should maybe Backstab instead if multstrike buffs are up to make the most out of Rupture.
    No idea how the current simc built in apl handles multi target for sub.

Quote Originally Posted by dnis View Post
    It looks weird that 2 and 3 target cleave Sub dps on the graphs from the first post are lower than the single target Sub dps.
    Something is wrong.
    It is, subtlety multi target needs to be redone again. I'll try and take a look later today if no one gets any insight.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

I'm not seeing the same numbers as the ones on the front page. ~101k and ~106k for 2target and 3target, respectively. Still, might be worth looking into wether or not the setbonuses have changed the number of target at which you want to use FoK/CT.

Probably a stupid question, but is it actually possible to cast Vanish, SR and Rupture instantly? I'm looking at sample sequences in Sub sims and they show Vanish, SR and Rupture casts at 0:00.000. But in reality it seems that a few milliseconds should pass until the 5 cps that are added through T18 2pc are recognized for the purposes of applying Rupture. For example, this macro doesn't work after only a single press:
    Code:
    /cast Vanish
    /cast Shadow Reflection
    /cast Rupture
    It casts Vanish and SR and shows "That ability requires combo points" error message after the first press and casts Rupture on second press.

I know it's a minor thing, like everything else involving slight opener optimizations, but isn't it weird that SimC is trying to do something through current APLs that is 100% impossible to do in reality?

Deleted
    there is no way of using certain skills at certain times before pull. All pre pull abilities also occur at 0, so you also do premed + SnD at 0.

The SimulationCraft rogue APLs don't change depending on whether Soul Capacitor is equipped, nor do they check for Spirit Shift (the buff from that trinket). Should rogues be doing anything differently to take advantage of that buff in a more optimal way? What do people do in practice?

Quote Originally Posted by nordveien View Post
    Probably a stupid question, but is it actually possible to cast Vanish, SR and Rupture instantly?
    Yes, but only if you have a non-zero amount of CPs when you use the macro. In that case all three abilities will be used and a 5p rupture will be applied. If you don't have any CPs at all when pressing the macro no rupture will be applied, and you'll have to re-press the macro. So if someone crits before you go to town, or if you have CPs from premed, then the macro will work. Otherwise you'll have to double click it. Or spam it like it's backstab.

It really makes no difference wether or not the initial rupture is delayed by a fraction of a second. It's the kind of thing that someone could probably do something about, but it's simply not worth it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone have an idea of why a 725 Kilrog Dagger would be seen as a 250-400 dps loss over a 715 Mannoroth dagger? It is showing like that in both Shadowcraft and Simcraft?

Apparnelty theres a such thing as too low of multistrike for a Sub Rogue.
    Last edited by Deafyx; 2015-08-13 at 04:26 AM.

I don't know what you're doing but that's not what I'm seeing in shadowcraft

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanthem View Post
    Anyone have an idea of why a 725 Kilrog Dagger would be seen as a 250-400 dps loss over a 715 Mannoroth dagger? It is showing like that in both Shadowcraft and Simcraft?

Apparnelty theres a such thing as too low of multistrike for a Sub Rogue.

Is it the offhand dagger or mainhand? if it is offhand than because of the bad stats on the kilrog dagger for sub

Hey. Didn't wanna create a new thread just for this so I thought it would be better to just post here.
    Could someone else please sim my rogue? I'm getting way more dps as assassin than subtlety and I can't figure out why.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...owlly/advanced
    Assa: 77389
    Sub: 68487

Thanks.

so whos down to make a weakaura like this

if spirit shift buff & maalus buff
    >if spirit shift duration > maalus duration
    >>display text on screen "cancel"

Quote Originally Posted by SLOWLLY View Post
    Hey. Didn't wanna create a new thread just for this so I thought it would be better to just post here.
    Could someone else please sim my rogue? I'm getting way more dps as assassin than subtlety and I can't figure out why.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...owlly/advanced
    Assa: 77389
    Sub: 68487

Thanks.
    You have 1000 less MS than what the Heroic sim runs at and have a lot of Mastery. I was looking up this information myself for my rogue so figured I'd point it out. I have 300 LESS MS than you do so Assassination sims 5k dps above Sub w/ my current gear so it's not surprising that you Sim with Assassination on top as well.

Quote Originally Posted by therayeffect View Post
    You have 1000 less MS than what the Heroic sim runs at and have a lot of Mastery. I was looking up this information myself for my rogue so figured I'd point it out. I have 300 LESS MS than you do so Assassination sims 5k dps above Sub w/ my current gear so it's not surprising that you Sim with Assassination on top as well.
    I found out why it was simming wrong, the sub sample profile wasn't using the legendary ring. Sub simmed at 80k after that.

Deleted
    The profile doesn't seem to use the ring if it's in the wrong slot.