Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by GodlyBob View Post
    I 'dunno, Obama is one dark liberal.
    obama will appear in star wars episode vii as darth liberal to corrupt the minds of our youths
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by GodlyBob View Post
    I 'dunno, Obama is one dark liberal.
    pun.

We've had threads about black magic being true and The Walking Dead becoming a reality today. Enough MMO-Champ for the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiandra View Post
    WEZ ALL GAANA DIE DIS EBOWLA GAANA TAKE OUR LIEVEZ !!!! .... yeaaa, i imagine that there will be a movie made of this illness, like they did with 2012 only that wasn't an illness but we r all so hype about it just as we were with the 2012 thingy, herp derp
    the funny thing about the 2012 thing is that the mayans never said shit about the world ending but a coming of a new age and a shift in power.

i never understood where the fuck the end of the world thing came from
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozles View Post
    pun.

We've had threads about black magic being true and The Walking Dead becoming a reality today. Enough MMO-Champ for the day.
    There's also threads about how women use rape accusations to keep us men-folk where we belong. It wouldn't be the internet without the misogyny. Don't you miss the simpler times when you could do whatever you wanted to your proper...I mean wife?
    /\ Was this sarcasm? Are you sure?
    || Read it again, I'll wait.
    || The results may surprise you.

Hmm, nice article from that site, but I think this one is even better:

On the internet, Obama’s street name is 4 chan: For (4) Communism Hurting America’s Nation.

Ladies and gentleman, meet 4 Chan, aka, Barack Hussein Obama. I’m blaming the photo scandal on Obama because he is guilty and this is all a part of his smoke and mirrors plan to distract us from his excessive golfing, allowing ISIS to build power, horrible economy and inability to scare Putin away from the Ukraine.

It is not uncommon for US presidents to orchestrate massive public spectacles and events to distract the public from the true events of the world. Have you ever noticed whenever something like the Ferguson riots take place, there are crazy stories that come out a day later. Do you really think Joan Rivers just ‘magically’ had a botched vocal chord lift? I think not!

Obama had something to do with Joan Rivers’ demise, but that is beyond the scope of this article.

Today, we need to think about the scope of what we are dealing with here. The Apple iPhone cloud is something that Obama and his NSA regularly spy within. Obama can casually browse every single picture you have taken at his whim and command.

So with all the bad politics he’s been guilty of, and then the day Vladimir Putin attacks Ukraine and ISIS threatens to attack America, what happens? There is suddenly a massive ‘100 nude celebrity’ photo leak, including photo leaks of Jennifer Lawrence and Kirsten Dunst.

There are 100s more of the pictures and perhaps even videos. My heart truly goes out to these celebrities for being pawns in Obama’s political game. What scares me more is that our sons and daughters are viciously searching the internet for these pictures.

Obama-up-late-online

Obama’s connections to underground hacking network Reddit.com is well-known. Reddit is the modern-day equivalent of Nixon-styled politics: sneaky, rife with espionage and dagger politics, biased and near expert at obtaining information not meant for them.

On Reddit.com, the liberals have created a celebration called ‘The Fappening’ where they are celebrating each one of these personal, shameful leaked photographs. Reddit is proud that its chief resident, Barack Obama, has been able to pull off such a massive act of e-tyranny at the behest of very busty women.

Never before would one have thought that a sitting US president would exploit young, voluptuous celebrities to further his political agenda, but as we are learning there is no ends to Obama’s madness and dedication to hanging onto power in this nation.

In a week or so, just watch, Obama will have a ‘fall guy’ take the blame for this one, but now you know who is truly to blame: Barack Obama.

How Does Obama Leaking Saucy Pictures Help Destroy Jesus in America?

As you read this article, millions of young men worldwide are being lead away from Christ by searching for these pictures of Mary-Kate Olsen, Selena Gomez, Rihanna, Jennifer Lawrence, Kirsten Dunst and nearly 100 others. It is a sad, cruel day my friends.
    http://bigamericannews.com/2014/09/0...destroy-jesus/

For anyone still in doubt:

bigamericannews.com is SATIRE

So this was the story that came to us for Big American News was —

Dead Ebola Patients Are Rising From The Dead

— with this for the accompanying photo —

ONOEZ!! Black Zombies! Blombies?

— which is from this mercifully short-lived 2008 TV show:

Only with added racism.

So . . . it’s safe to safe this is satire.

But, in case you want more proof, this piece, which appropriates this video:

In that story, the site doesn’t try to hide the fact that they embedded a video from CodeBlack Comedy, so it’s not like they are trying to trick you.

The site is definitely satire. Most of it is really funny, too.
    http://realorsatire.com/bigamericannews-com/
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

7+ Year Old Account
    thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartumus22 View Post
    Ok. Didn't really think zombies had finally happened...some super Ebola maybe...thanks for clearing that up
    You needed clearing up on the fact that there are no such things as zombies? Really? Really?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Your joking right? Here is an article on the side:

CONFIRMED: Obama is Infecting Christians with Ebola To Destroy Jesus and Start A New Age of Liberal Darkness

This is either an Onion Spin off, or some serious shit is going down in the retard realm.
    Actually I have seen other sources saying those declared dead from Ebola, came back to life hours later.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Your joking right? Here is an article on the side:

CONFIRMED: Obama is Infecting Christians with Ebola To Destroy Jesus and Start A New Age of Liberal Darkness

This is either an Onion Spin off, or some serious shit is going down in the retard realm.
    I knew Obama was scheming!
    Putin khuliyo