How do I get notification if someone has quoted me?

Title..........

You cant as far as i know.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

Q: Can I be notified when someone quotes me?
    A: We'll look into it, but no promises on ETA.
    Not for a long time.

Well that sucks..

10+ Year Old Account
    It is unfortunate, but the forum software doesn't support it. Alternatively, you can search for "quote=[yourhandle]" to turn up replies that quoted you directly.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    It is unfortunate, but the forum software doesn't support it. Alternatively, you can search for "quote=[yourhandle]" to turn up replies that quoted you directly.
    its a shame, will it ever support it?

another forum i use has the feature and its really handy!

Yeah, would be nice. Sounds like it can't really be done though.

What I do now if I'm really curious is just navigate 3-4 pages ahead of my last post in the thread (find the starting point by going to post history) and ctrl+f my name on each page. Not ideal (and doesn't really work on those massive threads with like 100+ pages), but it's usually efficient enough. Aside from that, I just figure you can PM me if you really want to discuss something.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2014-10-06 at 09:25 PM.

That's a shame, Tziva, but if it can't be done, it can't be done

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

10+ Year Old Account
    Click the "search" button in the thread and type in your name. If someone quoted you directly, it'll direct you to it.

That's the best solution so far.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.