10+ Year Old Account
    Speaking of Lebron.

"Given the massive scrutiny he would endure if he departed Cleveland a second time, if his hand is forced, I'm told he won't hesitate to make the appropriate business decision if it means bolting."

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-...hand-is-forced

Lebron signs for the minimum so he can join the Bulls? heh. I can dream a little...right?
    Last edited by SL1200; 2014-12-30 at 06:57 PM.

I hope he does leave so he can prove hes the biggest championship chaser of all time, and I mean that in the worst way possible. He should only sign 1 year deals and wait til midseason to pick a team so he can see which one looks the best that he can join. Its all about the rings

10+ Year Old Account
    Kobe almost had a quadruple double tonight, 23 pts, 11 rebounds, 11 assists....9 turnovers.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, ouch that game from d rose <.<
    You're a towel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    Kobe almost had a quadruple double tonight, 23 pts, 11 rebounds, 11 assists....9 turnovers.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, ouch that game from d rose <.<

Not just him, the entire team was bad last night, but that stat line is awful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I saw butlers numbers were just ghastly as well.

- - - Updated - - -

UH OH! Lebron james telling wade: ""If we aren't any better this year we going to reunite again and do some better and bigger things.""

at 2:44 of that video.

what a...what. I don't even know what to say to that. What a complete coward. And a liar. Does he think reuniting with wade is going to do bigger things? HES OLD AND WOUNDED.
    You're a towel.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...jury/21156971/

Lebron out 2 weeks. Cavs nosedive incoming?

You guys are trying to depress me villainizing the best basketball player on the planet and telling me he's getting old and injured.

To be honest, if Lebron goes down I don't even know who rises up. Kevin Durant is great of course but to be honest I don't see him beating 50/40/90 season or MVP season.

I guess Anthony Davis will be the next player to really really follow like how Lebron was hottest ticket.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I guess Anthony Davis will be the next player to really really follow like how Lebron was hottest ticket.
    The problem guys like Anthonly Davis and Durant have is that they're playing in bumfuckt Egypt. Those cities have no business hosting Nba franchises.

Quote Originally Posted by SL1200 View Post
    The problem guys like Anthonly Davis and Durant have is that they're playing in bumfuckt Egypt. Those cities have no business hosting Nba franchises.
    Idk El Plastico. New Orleans seems like a solid franchise place. They have that whole jazz festival/mardi gras thing going for them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Durant is my clear front runner for MVP right now. Have any of you watched OKC games he is not playing in? They look ghastly!
    You're a towel.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure those teams are doing great locally, but cities like New Orleans and Oklahoma city don't capture the attention of the national media. I'm not saying it's right, but it happens in sports like basketball and baseball. Unlike the Nfl the Nba hasn't been as successful in selling the small market cities nationally. Put a Durant or Westbrook in a city like L.A or Nyc and he's a household name, big news. He's not that in okc.
    Last edited by SL1200; 2015-01-02 at 05:24 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Um durant is a pretty well known guy outside of his city :P
    You're a towel.

Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    I hope he does leave so he can prove hes the biggest championship chaser of all time, and I mean that in the worst way possible. He should only sign 1 year deals and wait til midseason to pick a team so he can see which one looks the best that he can join. Its all about the rings
    lol like David Cone and Deion Sanders lmao lmao I used to love Bron, but sort of not. He's an Ohio State fan and also went to a high school called IRISH, so that makes him a fuck boy. I dunno, still better than Mike Jordan at this point of their careers. I doubt he'll win any more championships when he considers fragile ass Kyrie > D. Wade

- - - Updated - - -

if Lebron goes down I don't even know who rises up. Kevin Durant is great of course but to be honest I don't see him beating 50/40/90 season or MVP season.

Durant... might be washed. I don't mean career over, but when you have a big clumsy dude like him with chronic foot issues... I hope I'm wrong, cuz I like that dude HOOK'EM! Not high on AD (as in, not a fan, but he's really fucking good), but it might be Dame Lillard. Ain't no sugar water run through them veins.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    Um durant is a pretty well known guy outside of his city :P
    True, but Westbrooke isn't. I mean, WE know him, cuz UCLA and... hi, we watch basketball. But everyone knows Durant cuz he's the FRAMILY guy. And his moms the real MVP.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    True, but Westbrooke isn't. I mean, WE know him, cuz UCLA and... hi, we watch basketball. But everyone knows Durant cuz he's the FRAMILY guy. And his moms the real MVP.
    There is literally no reason for westbrook to be as well known as durant. None.
    You're a towel.

Westbrook is top 10 player and for every bit of niceness Durant has Westbrook is a dick. How does that not attract attention?

That's my thought exactly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Westbrook is top 10 player and for every bit of niceness Durant has Westbrook is a dick. How does that not attract attention?

Not like there are that many super elite players right now, and Westbrook is not one of them. The Thunder make the playoffs if Westbrook misses the rest of the season; they don't without durant.
    You're a towel.

Well there are only 3 super elite players in the NBA right now, but then you get guys like Swaggy P attracting mad media even though he sucks just because he's in LA and he's stupid and he's with a big name singer.

Location* > Race** > Skill/Talent*** level, in terms of NBA media attention.

* I bet there are more "omg whyyyyyyy does NY suck poor Melo" articles than "Portland/Houston/Atlanta/Toronto/Memphis are good" articles combined.
    ** Jeremy Linn doesn't get those All Star votes because he's a good player
    *** Most you get named for being talented is being on All Star bench.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh shit yesterday was TNT Thursday. But I was so fucked up from New Year's night + flying back to NY 5 AM I didn't notice.

I was supposed to watch TNT crew from Christmas now but I don't really feel like it.

Well there are only 3 super elite players in the NBA right now
    Who is the third, AD?

Yeah Anthony Davis.

Super Elite = God tier = Lebron, KD, Anthony Davis. These guys can just flat out consistently do things the rest of the NBA can't. Athleticism, skill, and talent are over the top.