Page 1 of 173
... LastLast
    The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account

2014-15 NBA Season Thread/Discussions

Pre-season kicks off tomorrow, welcome to the new NBA season. Let's predict who will finish with the worst record in the league, early frontrunner in my opinion is the Sixers.

Link to playoff spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/a/net.elmhur...it?pli=1#gid=0
    Last edited by Stommped; 2015-04-27 at 03:01 PM.

Last edited by Blueobelisk; 2015-06-21 at 12:58 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Congrats on the new shiny thread!
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Worst record this year goes to..the Orlando Magic! /random guess.
    You're a towel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Any news on PG?
    Ohio State Buckeye

Worst record: Pelicans just cuz... Pelicans.

No, i think the 76ers will still be terrible, but amassing some talent there, none of which really jumps off the page at you.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Norganon View Post
    Any news on PG?
    Says he might be able to play in playoffs if the Pacers make it there.

- - - Updated - - -

Why did popovich get a huge fee for not playing his stars, but now this comes out:

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11...n-james-season

Are they going to fine the Cavs 250,000$ every game Lebron sits out that he is not injured for? The fans pay to see him!
    You're a towel.

Can we please have a moment of silence for the old NBA thread.

*pause*

Okay so lol it's kind of expected Lebron might sit out. I don't think I'd sit him out at all any games, to be honest. Maybe those 4 games 5 night games. But the reality is I'd just limit the fuck out of his minutes. I think it disrupts chemistry to randomly sit players out.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I thing the problem with what Pop did was he didn't even have his players on the bench at the game. He sent them home on their own flight. At least I think that's what the problem was. The Cavs shouldn't get fined if Lebron just sits on the bench in street clothes for 20 games.

Lebron really should have taken a new number.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    I thing the problem with what Pop did was he didn't even have his players on the bench at the game. He sent them home on their own flight. At least I think that's what the problem was. The Cavs shouldn't get fined if Lebron just sits on the bench in street clothes for 20 games.
    So what is the difference if he is in street clothes on the bench or not even there lol? hes not playing, the people want to see him play. The ticket price, which someone linked in last thread, goes up MASSIVELY when Lebron is in town. Those people paying extra to see the best player in the game going to be sorely dissapointed.
    You're a towel.

I should buy a ticket or two for this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    So what is the difference if he is in street clothes on the bench or not even there lol? hes not playing, the people want to see him play. The ticket price, which someone linked in last thread, goes up MASSIVELY when Lebron is in town. Those people paying extra to see the best player in the game going to be sorely dissapointed.
    http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/86...itting-players

"The result here is dictated by the totality of the facts in this case," Stern said in a statement. "The Spurs decided to make four of their top players unavailable for an early season game that was the team's only regular-season visit to Miami. The team also did this without informing the Heat, the media, or the league office in a timely way. Under these circumstances, I have concluded that the Spurs did a disservice to the league and our fans."

Swaggy P (Nick Young) on Lakers tore his finger ligament. Lols. I told you I didn't like that guy cause he was getting mad attention from media + he's with Iggy Azalea.

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post

No, i think the 76ers will still be terrible, but amassing some talent there, none of which really jumps off the page at you.
    Philly will definitely still be in the running for top bottom dweller, but I am excited to see all their new players.
    LFGdating
    Currently playing: WoW, D3, SC2, and wait for it ... Red Alert 3. (And possibly some Goldeneye here or there.)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post

As a Louisianan, I am rooting for the Pelicans to have the worst rating, we can do it guys!
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

You guys who are rooting against Pelicans know that Anthony Davis is top 5 NBA player and most people want him to drag his team into playoffs this season.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand the whole "They didn't notify the heat or the league in time!" why does that matter? People buy tickets in advance to see lebron, lebron doesen't play, fan=dissapointed.
    You're a towel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    Says he might be able to play in playoffs if the Pacers make it there.
    I heard it was only skin and bone damage, nothing more, any truth to that?
    Ohio State Buckeye

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    Pre-season kicks off tomorrow, welcome to the new NBA season. Let's predict who will finish with the worst record in the league, early frontrunner in my opinion is the Sixers.
    I have too little faith in my team, so I predict the Jazz.