GS somehow loses to the Kobeless Lakers. And loses badly. I was thinking GS mightve given the 96 Bulls a run for their money but not so much after that performance. Memphis has started dropping some games recently as well, while GS still remains decently ahead of the pack.

- - - Updated - - -

Varejao also out for the season which leaves a big hole in the Cavs as he was their one defensive minded player they would throw out there. Hate to see someone go down but its slightly good news as a Bulls fan. Their already thin big man depth just got thinner

10+ Year Old Account
    John Wall Just got punched in the face on christmas by a knick. How low can the Knicks go. Upon further review it wasn't exactly a punch, but close enough.

- - - Updated - - -

Uh oh, Lebron James is injured in game against the Heat. Looks like he can walk. Good.

- - - Updated - - -

He's back in the game. Apparently not as bad as it first looked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1200 View Post
    He's back in the game. Apparently not as bad as it first looked.
    Lebron always milks injuries to make them seem worse. Always.
    You're a towel.

Holy shit these f_g parents of mine. Step dad, mom, and uncle all want to watch random fucking bits of movies so I barely saw any basketball at all today. Caught like a minute of Knicks game, like first 8 mins of Spurs game, and last 9 mins of Cleveland Miami.

Funny part of Cavs was like 16 secs left, Cavs are down by like 9, everyone is slow walking down to Cavs side because they all recognize it's over, Kyrie slowly does some exaggerated motion for a layup and he trips and hurts himself. That's like the exact thing you avoid by not playing hard when it's over.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wanted to say, at least you didn't miss the best game, but the lakers are bad. Bulls win, Merry basketball Christmas.

Wtf lol wtf is with GSW. Caught last 12 since family is sleeping but damn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man lebron james is to fucking good at this game when he actually puts effort in. If he played like that every single night they would lose less then five games a year. Obviously that would tire him out, but if he put that much effort in in the playoffs, it would be GG.

Also, Kevin love is having his weaknesses exposed quite flagrantly on that team. He is a good/great player, not elite, he is a superb piece for the right team, but I can't help but think he will end up being a hindrance in big moments. His defense is atrocious, and as I've said for years, he seems to care more about his stats then winning.

Watching his outlet passes to lebron are pure basketball bliss though :P
    You're a towel.

What did LeBron do last night that was so special? I didn't catch much of Orlando:Cavs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh it wasn't anything to amazing, he just kind of took over the entire game and changed the entire flow of it to a cavs win :P Just crazy to watch him play compared to everyone else sometimes.

- - - Updated - - -

Also he outscored the magic in the 4th quarter, alone :P
    You're a towel.

I don't see Toronto hanging on to a top 2 seed in the east - third probably, but no higher.
    LFGdating
    Currently playing: WoW, D3, SC2, and wait for it ... Red Alert 3. (And possibly some Goldeneye here or there.)

Detroit just blew out Cleveland wtf

I saw that while checking NBA.com. Lol/////////////////////////

Josh Smith went to Houston btw.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anakin57 View Post
    I don't see Toronto hanging on to a top 2 seed in the east - third probably, but no higher.
    Considering they have only lost to one team that has arguably been better then them in the Bulls and one team in the West, meanwhile they are roflstomping every other team in the league right now without Demar DeRozan and Landry Fields has missed 4 straight with a concussion. Lowry has just been taking over lately, Lou Williams had another beast mode 30+ point night as well in their domination of the Nuggets. I think if they can beat the Bulls a couple of times, which they should be able to if they can play well all four quarters, they will be able to lock down the first seed.

The east is so bad, three of the top 8 are under .500 in a playoff spot. Either way, the Raptors have control over the east and there is no way they ever get below #2. Even with their injuries which have been significant, they are still dominating and even beating supposedly better western teams without two of their starters. The big test will be against GSW and Portland to be honest.
    Last edited by Rennadrel; 2014-12-29 at 07:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jreg View Post
    I don't even understand Cleveland anymore.
    lol I finally watched a start to finish Cavs game (vs Heat) and... wow, they do not look good at all. I mean, I can see them losing in 5 in the first round. Mind you, i was at Hooters and was distracted by "the hot one", but they just looked sloppy and uninterested and got WADED in the first half.

In better news, I know y'all been seeing my nigga Dame killing fools in the clutch. I actually watched most of the Spurs/Blazers game... I was about to go play video games, told me "I hate basketball" roommate to watch the rest and give me a play by play... I'm so glad I watched it. Triple overtime, Dame just donig Dame type shit. I'm still not overly confident with them in a playoff series, even with Wes and Dame being #1 and #2 in the league in 3 pointers made, it feels.... unstable.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Pistons waive Josh Smith. Which is kind of a big deal because when he went to them a couple of years ago or whatever I said Pistons could be top 4 seed. And now...lol.////
    That's... like... ok. IF he was a "good" shooter, he could have been a really, really fucking nice player. With Drummond and Monroe on the glass (nevermind Monroe was somethign like 4-18 from the field last night), that means Smith doesn't even have to rebound, he could just Bosh it out and be aight... couldn't even do that right. Now he's Houston's problem

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    Also, Kevin love is having his weaknesses exposed quite flagrantly on that team. He is a good/great player, not elite, he is a superb piece for the right team, but I can't help but think he will end up being a hindrance in big moments. His defense is atrocious, and as I've said for years, he seems to care more about his stats then winning.

Watching his outlet passes to lebron are pure basketball bliss though :P
    Yep lol that's what I said when it all went down. Kyrie is always hurt, Love is a real, REAL nice offensive player and rebounder, but do you think he pulls a Bosh and blocks a game winning 3 attempt at the buzzer? Nope.

Oh, and they shit on Waiters, who I felt was one of the few must keep players when they were working a trade for Love.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    20 unanswered points by Indiana against the Bulls. Very Disapointed right now.

- - - Updated - - -

Butler saves the day. They were lucky to win that one. I hate to parrot gumboy, but Rose needs to stop with that 3 pointer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1200 View Post
    I hate to parrot gumboy, but
    NEW SIGNATURE! Just kidding :P But yeah honestly hes taking way to many 3s. TBH though, hes having a pretty good stretch of games, isn't he?
    You're a towel.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's playing well enough, I'm just done with his 3 point shooting especially at the end of a game. I understand that he wants to add that to his skill set, but he took a bad attempt at a 3 last night that nearly cost the team a win.

10+ Year Old Account
    If he actually HAD a 3 point game it would make sense to try to add it. He is enough of a great player without it, it detracts from him trying to add it...
    You're a towel.

Happy birthday Lebron James.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Happy birthday Lebron James.
    Thank you, Blueobelisk. Please accept this autographed picture. - LeBrony James.