Current State of BETA DKs?

I was invited to the beta pretty much at the start and I really haven't spent much time playing it outside of the first couple of days. I was wondering where DK's currently stand as far as damage and rotations go. Last time I was watching some raid testing streams it always seem that groups DK's were always at the bottom of the meters even in AoE fights. Has this changed?

DKs came out of MOP in a pretty bad spot in my opinion because of scaling and it doesn't really look like they did much to fix that problem aside from adding more passive buffs that don't really do anything to fix the core problem of DKs always been bad at the end of an expansion.
    Thoughts?

Deleted
    inb4 circlejerk about downtime and scaling

One of the top dps specs atm and probably the AoE spec in the game, atleast as unholy. tanks are ok as far as I know, haven't really tanked much on the beta but they were in a much better spot than they were on live.

15+ Year Old Account
    Blood was godlike, been getting nerfs to bring it in line. Unholy is dps-wise fine, especially on multitarget. Frost is... dps-wise fine. Gameplay for 2h is pretty bad if you dislike PL.

Numbers are ok-ish. Frost will prolly run into the scaling problem yet again though. Haste attunement yet you soft cap in leveling greens. KM still being KM, and simmed that ignoring it is still a very minor dps loss if even that.

Have things changed? No. They still ignore feedback that go against their agenda, this time is actually pretty obvious. So yeah, it's history all over again. Well, for frost.

There are a few problems with the class which more or less boils down to talents being not tuned right (Necrotic Plague) or talents being useless for some specs (anything besides PL for Blood), Frost was changed to be slower but it kinda just ended up worsening scaling on it, and KM as Kraeth said being KM.

Other then that though, we are in a pretty high spot in both and and single target compared to other classes. In one of the best spots we have been in a while. Unholy looking to be the best of the three dps specs hands down, not sure if that matter to you GamerLCD or not

But are we fun and useful? I'm playing catch-up with the changes, but it seems like beyond one talented ability (AMZ) and passive auras, we don't have a ton of utility which means how we perform as tanks and DPS in the field affects our group desirability. I played a DK through Wrath and Cata, but I'm not sure if I want to do so in Warlords. I love the concept of the class, but I think we've had a ton stripped without a lot of the class's uniqueness remaining.

Deleted
    I don't know ^^ As Unholy I feel absolutely fine, Festering Strike hitting hard allows for Blood Boil to do so, too, and Death Strike healing is back. It feels like a mixture between WotLK and Cataclysm, and I feel really good playing UH atm.

Dont take Necrotic Plague at 100. Picking Defile or BoS is easily a 5-6% gain over NP. <-- Thats a big first step.

Deleted
    I really like the state of unholy DK's on the beta. We're pretty good. And early on in dungeons etc. Remorseless Winter proves helpful for the healer or tank if they're struggling.

Just need that special casing for Necrotic Plague... anytime now...