Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I like nightelf(Ally) and Orc(Horde).

Deleted
    My Hunter is Human now for PvP purposes, but come WoD I'll change to Dorf asap.
    They look amay and the new Stoneform is really nice

Quote Originally Posted by The Newt View Post
    Yes I have had a sub 1% wipe, but it was because of malice more than anything, which is why I said that this will matter most to the top guilds and that there are many factors in raiding that will make <1% damage increase (between first and last place on the charts) of only one player that is not even playing their class to its limits completely irrelevant.
    Let me restate a 1% wipe undergeared. Not overgearing content by 20 ilvls. And lets not back track here, if you're going to say its ok for one person to choose a race that does less dps, why not have the WHOLE raid choose a race that does less dps, now your getting into real numbers, Unless you are saying that as a hunter you don't give a crap about your other raid members and intentionally choose a less performing race, and only you should be allowed to. Go to warcratlogs look at any of the kills of the bottom raid teams, take 1% off their dps and they wouldn't meet enrage. So yeah a 1% dps increase does make a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by rickhunterr View Post
    Let me restate a 1% wipe undergeared. Not overgearing content by 20 ilvls. And lets not back track here, if you're going to say its ok for one person to choose a race that does less dps, why not have the WHOLE raid choose a race that does less dps, now your getting into real numbers, Unless you are saying that as a hunter you don't give a crap about your other raid members and intentionally choose a less performing race, and only you should be allowed to.
    No, these things have a way of balancing themselves out. The chance that everyone in the raid would choose the worst performing race for every class are slim to none I'd say. Some people will go for the best race, some people will choose whatever they like and it just happens to be one of the better ones, and some will choose the bottom ones. Only the raid teams that really care about the comp they are running with will try to maximize this percentage, and even they can't get the max possible number because one faction might have a better race than the other one for that particular class/spec.

Go to warcratlogs look at any of the kills of the bottom raid teams, take 1% off their dps and they wouldn't meet enrage. So yeah a 1% dps increase does make a difference.
    It makes almost no difference to those guilds. <1% damage decrease is the least of their problems I can tell you that much.

I was totally kicking ass at deepsing with my orc Hunter, and then I fucked up my rotation and was only as good as an Undead... QQ

Quote Originally Posted by Ryas View Post
    Honestly, with how close all the racials are in terms of DPS output, I think people need to take into account the other things the races can do. I'll most likely be going dwarf because I also like the improved Stone Form that is 10% less damage and is a dispell/decurse for yourself.
    Stoneform only mitigates physical damage but I agree that the capacity to cleanse yourself is potentially a big deal on certain kinds of fights.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much if you're Horde, between Orc and Belf. There's not much of a difference at all if you're playing MM or BM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    It's "if you've ever had a 1% wipe at berserk" where it matters. And who has had a death to berserk on progression since Ultraxion? I guess maybe Paragons, but that's a mechanics fight if there ever was one. Truth is, your wipes will mainly be mechanical, and not due to race.
    This expansion norushen and gara'jal come to mind, where berserk actually was tight.

Elegon was pretty tight at the start If you managed to forget that.

Other then that I simply dont give a fuck , I want my fucking dwarf BACK, they look just amazing.

Deleted
    Let me restate a 1% wipe undergeared. Not overgearing content by 20 ilvls. And lets not back track here, if you're going to say its ok for one person to choose a race that does less dps, why not have the WHOLE raid choose a race that does less dps, now your getting into real numbers, Unless you are saying that as a hunter you don't give a crap about your other raid members and intentionally choose a less performing race, and only you should be allowed to. Go to warcratlogs look at any of the kills of the bottom raid teams, take 1% off their dps and they wouldn't meet enrage. So yeah a 1% dps increase does make a difference.
    Nobody is saying that 1% damage isn't nice. The call here is to weigh it against you having a sprint, or 5% more HP, especially if Hunter is the raid bitch most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tempur View Post
    Pretty much if you're Horde, between Orc and Belf. There's not much of a difference at all if you're playing MM or BM.
    And why not Troll? It's clearly on top for MM (which will most likely be top dps spec in WoD) and not far behind belf/orc as BM and SV, which will probably be less important. Also the 20% extra XP from beasts is pretty sweet for leveling

As alliance, I will always pick human as long as trinket racial exists. To me it is something that outweighs any marginal dps gain the other races provide. A 100dps difference very rarely, if ever, has resulted in a boss kill. That pvp trinket on the other hand has saved my ass countless times, like whirling on paragons. Sometimes you're just bad and that o shit button is a life saver.