Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Chitika View Post
    I somewhat doubt a 610 weapon is going to be helpful if I need a 615 for a fair chance at winning it.

You don't need 615 to complete Bronze. I did it in quest gear shortly after hitting 90 as a ret paladin, a class and spec I don't usually play. Completing Bronze is pretty easy and you get a shiny 610 weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Yeah I don't really get that conclusion either, sounds pretty stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by rinski View Post
    You don't need 615 to complete Bronze. I did it in quest gear shortly after hitting 90 as a ret paladin, a class and spec I don't usually play. Completing Bronze is pretty easy and you get a shiny 610 weapon.
    Yeah, bronze is very easy, even if you are a bit undergeared.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    wheres beta build #3 for this week I only seen 1,2,4 T_T

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmmm, will the Legacy Silver achievement be enough for WoD HCs? Or shall I have to re-obtain it?

I'm very happy they're going through with the proving grounds requirement. I was doing "heroic" dungeons the other night, watching people in raid gear put up sub 50k dps, which at this point is just ridiculous. I realize that me putting up 6-10x that level of dps at this point is trivial, but I think it's time again for people to be tiered according to their ability rather than pushed into groups with those that are outright carrying them. That's not good for the future of the game as these people will never learn how to play the game unless they're tasked with learning it and required to take an extra step to prove they are tall enough to step on the ride. Although, this may backfire because the average tank/healer is probably incapable of completing Silver, and will lead to queues. Time will tell.

Wait wait wait....

Proving Grounds in WoD give the exact same titles as the current ones?
    That's hardly an incentive to do it again in WoD; I'm somewhat disappointed.

Deleted
    That's a second nerf to hunter's MM 2-set. It's pretty shit to begin with, triggering only ON CRIT, while your crit right at the expansion's start sucks. I just hope they won't make MM unplayable for whole fucking expansion like MOP did.

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Hmmm, will the Legacy Silver achievement be enough for WoD HCs? Or shall I have to re-obtain it?
    You will need the new one.

Quote Originally Posted by Esubane View Post
    That's a second nerf to hunter's MM 2-set. It's pretty shit to begin with, triggering only ON CRIT, while your crit right at the expansion's start sucks. I just hope they won't make MM unplayable for whole fucking expansion like MOP did.
    The MM 2-set bonus was more than an 8% dps increase, it was too strong (regardless how good or bad MM was at that point).

Lone wolf will be popular in RBGs? Who put this Holinka guy in charge for class design? He has 0 clue about game

Quote Originally Posted by mindw0rk View Post
    Lone wolf will be popular in RBGs? Who put this Holinka guy in charge for class design? He has 0 clue about game
    To be fair,
    the complaint: "lone wolf MM hunter survivability is nonexistent. Other classes can tank extreme dmg, you are instant dead as hunter, in a stun."
    is a funny one.

For years hunters have been whining that they wanted a petless hunter. Well, now you're getting it. Expecting to keep the same ability we currently have to run around and tank everything is pretty silly. I mean really, you begged to get rid of the part of the class that did the tanking for you.