Alright, let's get down to it.

It's the end of MoP. The end of an era. During the end of BC, Wrath, and Cata, I was still raiding. Needless to say, we were done with progression, and it was more of a "let's have a blast!" atmosphere. This turned into "Let's turn raid into a drinking game!"

I find myself facing the end of MoP, and without a regular raid group. This means that I'm just doing random stuff until WOD drops..finishing up Reputations, randomly working on Loremaster, finishing Argent Tourny (lol I know, it's about time), Pet Battles, etc etc. I also find myself missing the "Drinking-Raid" atmosphere. I'm hoping that we can work together to come up with a drinking game to tie into WoW. In the past, it's always been tied into raids, but I think if we work on this, we might be able to come up with a generic WoW Drinking Game.

What sort of ideas do you have? They can be generic (Finish your drink if you cause a wipe / / Drink if you stand in bad / / Chug if you pulled before tank) or they can be specific (Drink every time your Klaxxi buff pops / / Drink if you fall trying to get the Mario-chest on Timeless)

The idea is to be creative and include every facit of WoW (quests/raiding/pvp/pet battles/professions/etc) so that anyone who feels like imbibing can do so, regardless of what they enjoy doing in game.

Rules so far (subject to change due to public outcry):

Generic-
Cause a Wipe - Finish your drink
Stand in bad - 1 Drink
Pulled Raid Boss Before Tank - Chug. (Whatever that may mean to you. To me that means open and finish a new one, regardless of where your old one was at)
Profession Procs Extra - 1 Drink
Find "Rich" mineral vein - 1 Drink

Specific-
Klaxxi Buff Pops - 1 Drink
Fall trying to get Timeless Chest - 1 Drink