Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxx View Post
    That's fucking sick. Can we like send troops in and help these people? The shit going on in there is just disgusting. Someone needs to put them down.

North Korea is surrounded by much better off, richer countries with much better qualities of life. I say we go in there, take out all the bastards and send all the innocent civilians to south Korea/China and leave that pathetic land to rot or even better, give it to South Korea.
    The only reason we and the world haven't is because China. China is the only reason NK was even still there after the Korean war, and is the only reason they are there now. China however has been losing support for them. It's sick but people just can't risk huge issues with China.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    God made humans to give handjobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Being older isn't an excuse for being wrong or obtuse. Grats on being the guy that makes me side with Didactic.

The Lightbringer Conspicuous Cultist's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    We should just strike a deal with pizza hut and do massive pizza strikes in North Korea. They won't be able to handle it and once they all get obese, nobody's there to stop us minus the scooter chair armada.

10+ Year Old Account
    this is somewhat Off-topic but related to kim jong un

you guys should visit funnyjunk.com, the "admin" of this site is our glorious leader kim jong un.

It's funny though because the admin started the process in changing servers and the day the site went down (yesterday) was when the news reports detail about his disappearance.

i found that quite funny haha

10+ Year Old Account
    That's fucking sick. Can we like send troops in and help these people? The shit going on in there is just disgusting. Someone needs to put them down.

North Korea is surrounded by much better off, richer countries with much better qualities of life. I say we go in there, take out all the bastards and send all the innocent civilians to south Korea/China and leave that pathetic land to rot or even better, give it to South Korea.
    I'm not sure how China would react to the US landing large amounts of troops in North Korea, being close to their border. It could easily spark a nasty situation having boots on the ground in that powder keg.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    I'm not sure how China would react to the US landing large amounts of troops in North Korea, being close to their border. It could easily spark a nasty situation having boots on the ground in that powderkeg.
    Look up the Korean war. That EXACT situation happened. We pushed to close to the Chinese border and the Chinese joined in the war.
    Being older isn't an excuse for being wrong or obtuse. Grats on being the guy that makes me side with Didactic.

In the story I read about his recent absence it said that he'd fractured his ankles due to his weight and wearing "high heels". In the article it actually clarified that it was due to Cuban heals rather than high heels.

Meanwhile in Russia, Fearless Leader makes CHEESE fat.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulosio View Post
    In the story I read about his recent absence it said that he'd fractured his ankles due to his weight and wearing "high heels". In the article it actually clarified that it was due to Cuban heals rather than high heels.
    Kim Jong Um declares war on Cuba because shoes.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    Biggest bunch of tripe I've read this year, thanks for the laughs, sorry if you believe a word of it.
    I mean, you'd have to be a television fed, slack jawed, neo-vegi-brained other-kin to believe this...it's supermarket tabloid quality.

And as much as it's 'funny', this IS nation bashing.
    Yes it is.
    So either it's all alright and anyone should be able to waltz in here and make fun of your nation without you going butthurt and crying wolf, or you all need to stfu and stop being hypocrites.
    Or don't, but you don't get to be shocked or upset when we bash the ever loving fuck out of you and yours. Like at all.

The funny part is, this is typical for mmochamp, and yet there will be those in this thread who refuse to see it.
    /in before some tosser posts 'sounds like you need freedom meme (we've already got it bro, and if you really are honest with yourself ((hard for you I KNOW)), it's pretty much walking all up and down your freedom's ass buddy.)
    Just so you know, before you even get that meme out of the gate, I got a whole bag full of 'man you look dumb' with your name all over it, but won't need it, because you know I'm right, and protest will just make you look even stupider.
    Even though we both know you're still gonna be a douchebag, thought you might want to give it some thought.
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.

Deleted

Meh, they got nukes.

Its not like the latest news that millions of people might die 'cuz of X. They decide eventually are they gonna be slaughtered like lambs. No, no WEST decides, with its all combined military power but wussy civs, that it is better for people to die than get involved.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Biggest bunch of tripe I've read this year, thanks for the laughs, sorry if you believe a word of it.
    I mean, you'd have to be a television fed, slack jawed, neo-vegi-brained other-kin to believe this...it's supermarket tabloid quality.

Yes it is.
    So either it's all alright and anyone should be able to waltz in here and make fun of your nation without you going butthurt and crying wolf, or you all need to stfu and stop being hypocrites.
    Or don't, but you don't get to be shocked or upset when we bash the ever loving fuck out of you and yours. Like at all.

The funny part is, this is typical for mmochamp, and yet there will be those in this thread who refuse to see it.
    /in before some tosser posts 'sounds like you need freedom meme (we've already got it bro, and if you really are honest with yourself ((hard for you I KNOW)), it's pretty much walking all up and down your freedom's ass buddy.)
    Just so you know, before you even get that meme out of the gate, I got a whole bag full of 'man you look dumb' with your name all over it, but won't need it, because you know I'm right, and protest will just make you look even stupider.
    Even though we both know you're still gonna be a douchebag, thought you might want to give it some thought.
    what are you rambling about? as there is no social media for north koreans for them to feel "offended" and since this is basically a rogue country led by a fat leader who makes everyone starve, you can't really say making fun of north korea's demented leader is considered "nation bashing"
    Last edited by Darkrulerxxx; 2014-10-04 at 08:19 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskymon View Post
    Meh, they got nukes.

Its not like the latest news that millions of people might die 'cuz of X. They decide eventually are they gonna be slaughtered like lambs. No, no WEST decides, with its all combined military power but wussy civs, that it is better for people to die than get involved.
    Everybody has nukes. You can fucking make them in your garage if you got the parts.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drsolders View Post
    Look up the Korean war. That EXACT situation happened. We pushed to close to the Chinese border and the Chinese joined in the war.
    I could possibly be saying this in hindsight, but Truman probably should've of allowed Macarthur to employ a nuclear weapon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drsolders View Post
    haha that made my day.

Deleted

Yes it is.

It's kinda hypocritical but still, there's as far as I know no North Korean on these forums to get offended so that just makes that rule redundant in NK's case.

Deleted

Yes it is.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    I could possibly be saying this in hindsight, but Truman probably should've of allowed Macarthur to employ a nuclear weapon.
    Yep, taken the choke chain off of Mac. The world would've been a much better place.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    It's kinda hypocritical but still, there's as far as I know no North Korean on these forums to get offended so that just makes that rule redundant in NK's case.
    I'm not sure any actual North Korean would get that offended by people making fun of the NK elite that rules there either.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Ehh the main issue with that was Russia. Russia had developed their own nuclear weapons by that point. If we nuked China/NK they would nuke us. It wouldn't be pretty.

OP's post confirmed- latest video of Kim Jong Un:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3jgo5ea_zc&t=13s