Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not really sure why people are having trouble with the controls. I mean yeah it takes some time to get used to but once you're used it it's easy and comfortable to use, for me at least. The slider stick works perfectly fine for me also. I played with some friends and I did a pretty damn good job (won more games than I lost). So again I don't see what the major problem is because the controls work perfectly fine for me and I haven't had a problem with it so far.

As I said in the other Smash Bros. thread there is really only one thing I don't like and that is the way they handled the unlocking of characters. First of all I did not like how you can play as the brand new characters right off the bat while the older characters that some have been with the series since as early as Smash Bros. for N64 (Ness and Jigglypuff) you have to still unlock. It makes these brand new characters feel less special than they should. I mean really, Ness and Jigglypuff should be a part of the default roster at this point. I think in every Smash Bros. game you had to unlock them and about 16-17 years later you STILL have to unlock them. I just find it stupid how you have to unlock characters that have been with the game for years and have at this point become a character that you just expect to be in the game while the BRAND NEW characters are just there as the default characters like Link and Mario. Wouldn't it make more sense to have the new characters like Pacman, Megaman, Robin, Little Mac, Lucario, Charizard, Greninja, Villager, and Wii Fit Trainer to be unlockable instead of characters like Ness and Jigglypuff whom have been with the game since the N64 days? It just doesn't make any sense to me and is a little annoying. Other than that I think it's great and probably the best Smash Bros. they made and it's going to be even better on the Wii U. Hopefully on the Wii U version they'll fix this whole unlocking of characters thing.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2014-10-06 at 03:24 PM.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

The whole unlocking took less then 1 hour anyways. Imo they shouldn't lock anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolson13 View Post
    The whole unlocking took less then 1 hour anyways. Imo they shouldn't lock anything.
    They only put unlocking characters in there because it's kinda a tradition at this point. Really the only reason, I believe.

Though people HAVE datamined the game and found that the 3DS version supports arrow buttons on both the Character Select and Stage Select screens, meaning there is a possibility of DLC characters or characters unlocked via WiiU linking in the future.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

I swapped my L and R buttons on the 3DS for my grab/shield and it felt a lot more comfortable for me. So far I'm loving the game, and Smash Run has been enjoyable as well. I don't know why people seem to be disappointed with it.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__