Hello all,

My name is Liquidsoul, and my RL buddy Partenian and I are building up our guild <Five Minutes to Midnight> with a focus on WoD PvE raiding and beyond. We are about quality people over quantity. Solid progression doesn't have to come at the expense of a mature, friendly environment and our goal is both. Do you have to be a heroic tier raider with 10+ years of experience at the game? Not at all. What we do ask is that you know your chosen class/role, be ready to raid on time with proper buffs and enchants, and contribute to the team's success, whether that be with professions, raid strategy, or otherwise. Easy right?

Basic Info:
Guild: <Five Minutes to Midnight>
Realm: Sargeras (Alliance) - Central Time Zone
Raid Schedule: TBA, tentatively looking at Thurs/Fri 8:00-10:00 CST
Raid Tier: Normal (Flex) moving to Heroic as Normal is cleared
Required Software:
- Mumble - Our voice com software of choice. Though not required, it is strongly recommended that you have a mic and be willing to use it. We want to talk to you and for you to add to raiding discussion and banter when appropriate. That being said, boss killing time is (relatively) serious time so on progression fights, we keep unnecessary chatter to a minimum.
- Boss Mod of your choice - Have DBM, BigWigs or another form of boss mod that will keep track of encounter info and timers. Also don't stand in fire.
- Damage Meters are not required but will be used by Officers to make sure we're bringing the damage the encounter requires if wipes due to enrages are occurring. We're not using it to shame people, but we will do everything we can to make sure our guild is successful. Bringing solid players who know their classes is a big part of that.

I will be tanking (Paladin), but we need a bit of everything. With flex being the new norm, the more talented players we can find, the better. If our goals meet yours and you think you'd be a good fit, let us know here or message me in-game (Liquidsoul number 1403). Thanks for checking us out! Cheers