Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    speaking of which the beta is back up guys

10+ Year Old Account
    thx for telling us
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Chaos View Post
    Nice more Warrior buffs. The class really needed them /end sarcasm.
    Fury is not a class, it's a spec.

Deleted
    Explosive Trap finally worth using now as BM and MM?

Deleted

Cookie for you sir!

Quote Originally Posted by Sforza View Post
    Wonder if they are going to do something regarding fire mage dispel protection in pvp.
    Yes! Either that, or nerf purge and dispells, either increase mana cost or give them cds.
    Most classes have a way to restore mana, now only arcane mages can restore mana in combat and also has the most expensive dispell of all other classes.
    Spellsteal = has a chance to miss, steals 1 enemy buff, costs 33400 mana = ~1/5 of mage mana.
    While Purge costs a little over 9k mana(also im not sure if it has miss chance like spellsteal), and shamans have a way to restore mana, mages dont.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Malico View Post
    Still no shadow priest changes.
    As far as ive tested Spriest, they don't rly need much changes. Even tho i consider myself as a bad Spriest i still get like 60+% win rate on duels, and win over 50% of the skirmishes. Imo they are pretty good atm.
    The only thing that needs to change is not for the Spriest, but melee mobility, coz there is no way casters can kite melee right now rly, only palas are kite-able and that doesnt rly matter coz they can burst you from range if they want.
    Also a lot of CC removers should be nerfed/cut just cuz:
    DK: Lich born, AMS, trinket, desecrated ground, Icebound fortitude, racial(stone skin(OP after buff), EMfH, WotF) = 6 possible trinkets
    Warr: maybe cd increase on berserker rage, 30 sec cd fear trinket is kinda insane, could get a root breaker or smth
    Rogue: Burst of speed = too much
    Druid: shapeshift slows/roots = too much

those recent warriors buff look like easter eggs not like class tuning - wtf are devs smoking there cause i want some of the warrior-buff-weed -_-

10+ Year Old Account
    What's even the point of sunfall? It's worse than starfall, and astral storm is worse than hurricane. Who in their right minds would take a dps loss for a minor glyph?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jackybg View Post
    Yes! Either that, or nerf purge and dispells, either increase mana cost or give them cds.
    Most classes have a way to restore mana, now only arcane mages can restore mana in combat and also has the most expensive dispell of all other classes.
    Spellsteal = has a chance to miss, steals 1 enemy buff, costs 33400 mana = ~1/5 of mage mana.
    While Purge costs a little over 9k mana(also im not sure if it has miss chance like spellsteal), and shamans have a way to restore mana, mages dont.
    That's an option, but i guarantee u the QQ would reach the heavens if that happens. A simpler option would be just to make fire mage hot streaks undispelable and give a dispel protection for our dots.
    Currently we are like this:
    Facing an ofensive dispeller = No pyros.
    Facing a defensive dispeller = No dots.
    Facing both = Utterly fucked.
    Last edited by Sforza; 2014-10-04 at 11:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely in the home stretch now, with the amount of tuning passes.

Gah, need to get back to farming stuff out of UBRS.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

10+ Year Old Account
    As someone who loves seeing new builds and reading through changes, this week has been great for me!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    well last time i done it i was in better gear than the 1st time now i got almost 650 ilvl
    Proving grounds ... how do they work?

How do they justify buffing warriors even more they have 4 specs in the top 6.... 4!! what!?

http://downloads.simulationcraft.org...PostPatch.html
    Last edited by Papyscrap; 2014-10-05 at 01:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zrankfappa View Post
    Proving grounds ... how do they work?
    dono but im sick of having to redo them each build be4 i can queue for a random hc

Quote Originally Posted by Papyscrap View Post
    How do they justify buffing warriors even more they have 4 specs in the top 6.... 4!! what!?

http://downloads.simulationcraft.org...PostPatch.html
    "Fight Style: Patchwerk"

Yeah, it's nice to know that if we ever have a boss that requires zero movement warriors will be competitive... oh, the horror.

I'm getting the feeling blizzard is getting drunk on warrior buffs........

Deleted
    Yay more Druid nerfs ( sarcasm ) Seems someone at Blizz really likes Warriors though...
    Last edited by mmoc9a558117b7; 2014-10-05 at 10:30 AM.

Haha what's up with the warrior buffs?

someone tell celestalon the xpac is called warlords of draenor, not warriors of draenor

Deleted
    wouldn't it be more fun for 90% of the playerbase if they even out the classes a bit more and not just buff warris every patch? Nothing against warriors btw...

Kinda boring that they refuse to change rogues and expect ppl with rogue mains to give a crap about this expac.

This is the least appealing expac I've seen in history. I usually don't whine about expacs in WoW, even MoP was interesting because it was different. WoD is literally the same thing we have done. You can see this in WC2, Outlands, etc. It has all been done before.

Also there is less raids promised, less dungeons, less content than ever before. But I bet we still will be waiting for a year or more on the last tier.