Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Anyone have a jar big enough for all the tears coming from every other class about the warrior buffs?

Quote Originally Posted by azurrei View Post
    "Fight Style: Patchwerk"

Yeah, it's nice to know that if we ever have a boss that requires zero movement warriors will be competitive... oh, the horror.
    Warriors have the best mobility of any melee class aside from maybe the monk, so your input is not valid. thats ok this should be the patch of the warrior. they have been shit on in sooo many expacks in the past. i aint mad at em
    Last edited by Papyscrap; 2014-10-05 at 03:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogarr View Post
    wouldn't it be more fun for 90% of the playerbase if they even out the classes a bit more and not just buff warris every patch? Nothing against warriors btw...
    Warriors aren't fun at the start of an expac due to crit scaling. Warriors rely on crit to be enraged and use an ability. Since crit starts off low, you have to buff warriors attacks to make them viable. They buffed a spender, and a spell reliant on crits on Bloodthirst.

You have little actual insight on gameplay other than just seeing % increases, it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by tehdef View Post
    Warriors aren't fun at the start of an expac due to crit scaling. Warriors rely on crit to be enraged and use an ability. Since crit starts off low, you have to buff warriors attacks to make them viable. They buffed a spender, and a spell reliant on crits on Bloodthirst.

You have little actual insight on gameplay other than just seeing % increases, it seems.
    I have plenty of insight on gameplay, having done quite a bit of Fury testing on the beta(one of my mains is a Fury Warr). My consensus, they play like crap and have no spec identity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Papyscrap View Post
    Warriors have the best mobility of any melee class aside from maybe the monk, so your input is not valid. thats ok this should be the patch of the warrior. they have been shit on in sooo many expacks in the past. i aint mad at em
    Pretty sure Fury 2h is parsing extremely high right now in SoO at high gear lvls.

ha. nice hidden make it stop message.

Deleted
    I've never seen so many dc issues in a "pro" tournament...weak show

10+ Year Old Account
    jeepers that tournament ending was full of awkwardness.

As a Horde, I'm extremelty disapointed how boring the Horde designs are, and how amazing the Alliance are.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Posvio View Post
    GREAT !!! more nerf for druid ...
    Right, every time I see a post about changes everyone else gets bumped up. But all the druid ones are down. I really hope they were extremely OP in beta for awhile. Or maybe I should consider playing another class in WoD.