Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    It depends on if you are able to seperate feelings out away form it. With something as random as this app, I doubt it. However, touch therapy is a thing and works very well so done right, mere cuddling can be a good thing.
    I totally agree and think cuddling is fantastic to just relax. I just don't see it working on something like a dating app where it would be near impossible to know if either or both parties could separate feelings from the whole ordeal and just enjoy it without an expectation.

It's why cuddling works so well with a significant other; you can do it with no pressure, no expectations, have trust, etc and just enjoy each other's company for a bit. Much harder to do with a stranger.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

10+ Year Old Account
    If anyone here really thinks this app will only be used for cuddling, you're delusional. Anyone that uses this will be using it to get laid. And maybe the occasional cuddling enthusiast.

This is like Grindr and Tindr, except more...direct.
    Of all losses, time is the most irrecuperable for it can never be redeemed

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    I totally agree and think cuddling is fantastic to just relax. I just don't see it working on something like a dating app where it would be near impossible to know if either or both parties could separate feelings from the whole ordeal and just enjoy it without an expectation.

It's why cuddling works so well with a significant other; you can do it with no pressure, no expectations, have trust, etc and just enjoy each other's company for a bit. Much harder to do with a stranger.
    Heh, while I like cuddling, I could never JUST cuddle. Always leads to something.

Heh, while I like cuddling, I could never JUST cuddle. Always leads to something.
    After sex cuddles are the best ones anyways.
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.

I see this as an easy way to mug someone. "Hey bb. I want a hug. Come 2 me? ^^"
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Anddd this.

Especially with a stranger. Then just given that you're supposed to do it with strangers.

Seems like a good way to get angler fished.

men call it "sleeping"

Deleted
    And the most problematic. <.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    men call it "sleeping"
    Was going to say. Hmm after sex there is something to do other than sleep?

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    men call it "sleeping"
    I guess I'm strange in that I find it really relaxing. But yeah, it normally leads to sleeping after like 15 minutes.

Deleted
    I'm cringing thinking of the type of people one would meet using something like this. Ugh, I feel dirty.

Deleted
    Too weird and creepy..

Who comes up with these anyway? Why can't they make something practical instead, like an app that can unlock cars or change traffic lights.

Quote Originally Posted by Fyre View Post
    creepy..

... unlock cars ...
    Why would you want an app that can unlock people's cars?

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PuppetShowJustice View Post
    Why would you want an app that can unlock people's cars?
    Why, to see whats inside of course.. they could have left candy in the glove box.