Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Servbot View Post
    Oh yes, the Leap of Faith glyph is going to be so useful. Great videos!
    Thanks servbot

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Matusai View Post
    Disperse, how do you feel spriest are at dueling? They were way below average in MoP, has this changed?

Regards
    Spriests are one of the top dueling classes at 100, unlike in MoP where we could barely beat anything and were at the bottom of the barrel.

It has changed, but don't expect us to beat really good Prot warriors. A dwarf Spriest is going to be amazing for duels vs. things like feral/dk/lock. Rogue's will be our bane though in duels.
    Last edited by Disperse725; 2014-11-02 at 02:05 AM.

Ive been a human SP all MoP for the trinket slot but started a new SP for fun until WoD starts as a Gnome and I must say the 1min CD Root/Snare break has added more ways for me to time my escape...

Thoughts? Race for PvP?

Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    Ive been a human SP all MoP for the trinket slot but started a new SP for fun until WoD starts as a Gnome and I must say the 1min CD Root/Snare break has added more ways for me to time my escape...

Thoughts? Race for PvP?
    Dwarf I think might have the upperhand over Gnome mainly because it can also removes some slows and it is super good vs. ferals and I feel like they will be what we see all the time in arena come WoD. Gnome is definitely not bad though. I think you should consider Dwarf, or at least try it out somehow and see how you like it.

What I think are best Spriest races...

Alliance: Human/Dwarf
    Horde: Goblin/Undead(maybe)/Troll(super maybe, probably better for pve)

These are just my opinions

PS- Happy Halloween!!
    Last edited by Disperse725; 2014-11-02 at 02:04 AM.

I was thinking about Dwarf but the racial is on a 2min CD and using against with a Warlock or Shadow Priest would kind of kill you right?

Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    I was thinking about Dwarf but the racial is on a 2min CD and using against with a Warlock or Shadow Priest would kind of kill you right?
    Not really, it gets rid of Blanket Silence. Also, vs. a shadow priest just try and spectral guise immediately after Stoneform, soon I will hopefully release more footage where this is more evident, but if you hit the spectral guise key fast enough I promise you can dispel VT with stoneform, and stealth right after, as the horror from "dispelling vt" effects you. Just spam spectral guise after stoneform vs. spriests. But, I guess this isn't that reliable.

Vs.warlocks... using SF against a full row of their dots isn't that bad, UA dispel damage at level 100 has a much smaller impact than it does currently at 90.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mollyrollin View Post
    Shadow is pretty strong in pvp after the new patch. I easily do 30 mil dmg now and have the top kills. I went with my old talents but I took that glyph that gives you 3 devouring plagues.. Seems legit
    You mean 3 orbs instantly from Mind Harvest? :P
    Last edited by Disperse725; 2014-11-02 at 02:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Disperse725 View Post
    Not really, it gets rid of Blanket Silence. Also, vs. a shadow priest just try and spectral guise immediately after Stoneform, soon I will hopefully release more footage where this is more evident, but if you hit the spectral guise key fast enough I promise you can dispel VT with stoneform, and stealth right after, as the horror from "dispelling vt" effects you. Just spam spectral guise after stoneform vs. spriests. But, I guess this isn't that reliable.

Vs.warlocks... using SF against a full row of their dots isn't that bad, UA dispel damage at level 100 has a much smaller impact than it does currently at 90.

- - - Updated - - -

You mean 3 orbs instantly from Mind Harvest? :P
    What stats should we focus on does anyone know

Quote Originally Posted by Jetsen View Post
    What stats should we focus on does anyone know
    I am going to try mastery/crit/multi... but I will also get haste set just in case.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=243200

The video is now on Warcraftmovies, with slightly different editing than the Youtube video.

I'm thinking of trying Shadow/Ret 2v2 with a friend, how does that sound to you guys? Does it seem like a strong option in light of the various WoD changes for Ret and Shadow?

Quote Originally Posted by Tangra View Post
    I'm thinking of trying Shadow/Ret 2v2 with a friend, how does that sound to you guys? Does it seem like a strong option in light of the various WoD changes for Ret and Shadow?
    Extremely strong, maybe even the best 2s comp a Spriest can roll with to start the expac.
    Last edited by Disperse725; 2014-11-11 at 04:48 PM.

I am going to be streaming Warlords of Draenor Spriest leveling and level 100 arena these next cpl of weeks.

www.twitch.tv/r1Disperse
    (Following lets you know when I'm live!)

Thanks all for watching my video I genuinely appreciate it The video is also now on WCM http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=243200

Disperse, I look forward to following you in WOD. So here is a bump. Given that melee is all the rage, hoping to see you show spriests be successful.

Comp wise, can you advise what might work for 2's beyond Ret? I'm curious which of these would these would work well--druid (spec?), DK, hunter, lock--and any others. Thanks!

Deleted
    Umm wow! This Disperse guy is amazingly good.

Quote Originally Posted by warlockiii View Post
    Disperse, I look forward to following you in WOD. So here is a bump. Given that melee is all the rage, hoping to see you show spriests be successful.

Comp wise, can you advise what might work for 2's beyond Ret? I'm curious which of these would these would work well--druid (spec?), DK, hunter, lock--and any others. Thanks!
    Spriest/feral and spriest/rogue. Also, spriest/warlock is extremely good vs healer/x, but can struggle vs. some melee zerg 2s comps.

Glad to have your support man(or woman)!
    Last edited by Disperse725; 2014-11-14 at 05:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by broods View Post
    Umm wow! This Disperse guy is amazingly good.
    Not amazing but thanks <3