10+ Year Old Account

Halloween Horror Flicks, Whats your favorites?

Tis the season for blood, gore, monsters and ghouls, lots of awesome horror movies are airing on TV and I am sure most of us have all set our DVR's! So what are your favorite scary, horror or halloween themed movies?

Here are a few of mine!

Trick 'r Treat

Words can't do this movie justice it's a series of creepy Halloween tales that all tie together in a web. While made in 2009 it holds true to the spirit of classic horror shows like creepshow there are monsters, stories of irony abound and it all focuses around a mischievous trick or treater named Sam who isn't what he appears to be beneath the mask.

Creepshow (and its sequels)

Creepshow is the definition of classic halloween horror, dark comicbook stories come to life in this movie (and it's 2 sequels) if you are to young to have ever seen them do so now!

Night of the Creeps

Alien brain parasites, enter humans through the mouth, and turn their hosts into a killer zombies in this awesome 80's classic and a college dorm gets turned into a battlefield. This is a classic horror flick no one should miss!

Anyway whats your favorites?
    Last edited by Zonned; 2014-10-04 at 11:41 PM.

definitely Trick R Treat, thoroughly enjoyable movie that isn't anywhere near as widely known as it deserves to be (glad to see someone else who knows of it though). hoping the sequel can deliver
    the V/H/S movies are entertaining too, similar kind of style but the stories aren't as strongly connected and there's not always some black comedy in them but they'd get my vote just for the "Amateur Night" segment (that's the one with the "I like you" creepycute girl)
    the Lenore: Cute Little Dead Girl animations (based on the comics of the same name) are a good Halloween treat too, although not horror they are a very, very black comedy

15+ Year Old Account
    The Strangers, Th13teen Ghost, and House on Haunted Hill with Geoffrey Rush, 2001 I believe.

Dog Soldiers, Warlock, Pumpkinhead, and IT. Trick R Treat is awesome, too; can't wait for the sequel.