Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    Idk Endus is pretty articulate, but I feel I would get convicted after hes done talking bad about republicans >.> So I'd have to go with Darsithis/Yvaelle since at least my own lawyer won't be a witness for the prosecution. Anyways, why does this thread exist lol? Was there any point other than lets see who is the favorite mod?
    Last edited by Drsolders; 2014-10-06 at 12:48 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    God made humans to give handjobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Being older isn't an excuse for being wrong or obtuse. Grats on being the guy that makes me side with Didactic.

Deleted
    I'd probably pick Sj or Edge-.

Feeling they'd hit the books HARD to prove me innocent of whatever nonsense I'd be convicted of.

Otherwise, just call in Scrapbot to silence the other party. Jobs done!
    Last edited by mmoc1f48e0f23e; 2014-10-06 at 12:50 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't help but feel this thread is the height of passive-aggressiveness.

But add a vote for Endus -- He's very logical and articulate. He's impressed me frequently with his abilities to articulate points and make an argument, which is exactly what you'd want in this scenario.

That being said I'm not actually familiar with too many mods as I haven't ventured out of off-topic since I quit WoW eons ago.

Definitely Endus.

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    the best narrator of all time: Morgan Freeman.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoGhost View Post
    the best narrator of all time: Morgan Freeman.
    Morgan Freeman is like the Chewbacca Defense except everyone feels good about themselves afterwards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    you do understand your last few threads were locked because they were stupid right?
    Never stopped Salandrin.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Edge- seems fair and reasonable
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Endus, for sure.
    He's very convincing and likable at these sorts of things; I'd feel much safer with him on my side than against me.

Classic Jayburner thread.

I do miss WNYIrishguy though.

Someone with law school that's for sure. He wouldn't be allowed otherwise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    I'm not sure that having your brief destroy the courthouse, counts as a verdict of not guilty.
    I practice law the same way Korben Dallas conducts negotiations.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Phew, so glad you showed up!

So, I had this lil' incident at Burger King, some kid claimed the green Hexbug toy is cooler than the purple one and yes, there may have been sandals in the fryer, an attempted one-woman food fight and (alleged) 'aggravated assault'. Were there sea lions involved? Who's to say, it's a crazy world we live in.

Anyway, long story short, I'm going to need you to bring your A-game on maritime law because I'm in a bit of a legal pickle.
    Clearly, the case will boil down to the hue, the shoe, who threw, and the ole' one-two.

The sea lion's clearly irrelevant, since I can't think of a rhyme that fits.

Deleted
    Darsithis, if I had to pick one, he or she seems to be the most unbiased. Might not be a good trait for a lawyer but if I actually was on trial, it would be because I did everything according to law and was within my rights, but stepped on the toes of some moralist. So I wouldn't need someone who can make black seem like white and visa versa, just someone capable of rational though.

Probably endus. Level head
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Kasi.
    Smarts + snark.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Do any of the mods here have any experience in that field in real life? If so, that one. If not....I'd go for whichever one has handed out the most bans.

Aside from that, I don't really know much about most of the mods, except that Fencers has good taste in music (which I don't think would help me very much in court, unfortunately).
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2014-10-07 at 06:11 PM.