Leveling all pets - hiding level 25's from journal?

Hey all,
    Currently working on leveling every pet to level 25. I want to do something very specific with the pet journal and can't find how, let me try to explain:

I only want to level each unique pet to level 25 once, so for example if I have 2x Darkmoon Monkey I only want to level 1 to 25, and after this is done I want to hide all Darkmoon Monkey's from my journal (or at least sort the journal so these are at the bottom or something) so I can see which pets I have left to level.

I have the addon Pet Journal Enhanced, but it doesn't quite work this way. It lets you hide level 25 pets, but then it would show my low level Darkmoon Monkey and I would think I have to level it, when in fact I already have 1 at 25 which is hidden. It also lets you hide pets you have multiples of... but without a way to track if one of them is already level 25, this feature doesn't help me. I want a way to hide max level pets and the duplicates of those pets. Is this possible?

Don't think this is possible. Maybe cage your duplicate pets temporarily or sell them on the AH.

With PetTracker I know you can show on your World Map where the pets that "aren't maximized yet" are, but I'm not sure how it handles duplcate pets.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Use the quantity option. Turn off quantity one pets and level one of all the duplicates, then turn off quantity 2/3 and level all the single pets.

Deleted
    Mark as favourite (standard UI) and only select collected & favourite pets?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think you can do that with the addon that I use, Rematch. I really like how it helps me manage my pets and teams for both PVE and PVP. It has some pretty good filtering and sorting options; I'm not sure if you can use the filters to get exactly what you want, but what you could do is go through and add one of all the pets that you do still want to level to the leveling queue, and it will automatically swap each one out as it hits 25 then go to the next one on the list, so if you only have the right pets on there it will accomplish what you want.

Also, if you are looking for ways to manage your collection or easily see what duplicates you have, I suggest creating an account and syncing your armory with warcraftpets.com

Thanks for all the helpful replies! I hadn't heard of Rematch, looks really cool and something I'm going to check out. And also the quantity setting with Pet Journal Enhanced looks like it will do what I was looking for, ty!

Deleted
    Just get Enhanced Pet Journal, problem solved.

^^ Seconding that addon, you can also check via Warcraftpets page. I believe you can hide duplicates there.

may I ask why you want to save your duplicates?
    I normally just cage them and sell them on the AH.

as someone said you could use the favorite feature. You could favorite the ones you don't want to level if that would be easier for you.

Quote Originally Posted by veovis View Post
    may I ask why you want to save your duplicates?
    I normally just cage them and sell them on the AH.

as someone said you could use the favorite feature. You could favorite the ones you don't want to level if that would be easier for you.
    duplicates are useful, especially if blizzard add more pet tournments.

examples that come to mind are the darkmoon zeppelin and pandaren water spirit
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.