Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by evertonbelmontt View Post
    Impressive as always. When I get home I'll give you my "like" xD

C'mon people, last day to get this as a level 90 warlock!
    I tried late last night. The last couple of waves get ridiculous. Hoping to get it later tonight after walking away.

Quote Originally Posted by Janglybits View Post
    I tried late last night. The last couple of waves get ridiculous. Hoping to get it later tonight after walking away.
    More practice, and a bit of luck with rng!

Deleted
    you can always just have your voidlord tank the enraging adds, he seems to have no problem with them at all.
    At the last wave I gave one to my voidlord, did one myself, popped cooldowns, no problem. You just can't taunt them, so you have to make sure that your voidlord hits them early on, so he gets aggro. You can then keep using his taunt and disarm for those other suckers that do high damage.. those big bee guys.

Can't beat that damn wave 10. The VW interaction is so hectic regardless of passive/support mode and autocasts. If I go passive and autocasts off, I have problems on 1-9 waves; however, I can't get the VW to quickly get enough aggro on one of the mogu and then actually disarm him - I just can't play with passive, and when you have 'support', this son of a bitch will try to disarm the one YOU currently fight... After 4 hours of wipes I resign for now. Any advice?
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    The unfortunate fact of the matter is that many, many people in wow are very passionate in their obsession with acting like a complete retard.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LaplaceNoMa View Post
    Can't beat that damn wave 10. The VW interaction is so hectic regardless of passive/support mode and autocasts. If I go passive and autocasts off, I have problems on 1-9 waves; however, I can't get the VW to quickly get enough aggro on one of the mogu and then actually disarm him - I just can't play with passive, and when you have 'support', this son of a bitch will try to disarm the one YOU currently fight... After 4 hours of wipes I resign for now. Any advice?
    The double enrage is the only challenging part. With favourable rng you can kite both of them through their enrage while rolling cd's, just watch kalen's pov if you are struggling.

Deleted
    Only aggro one and let the voidwalker tank the other. When they both enrage, disarm the one on your voidwalker, pop all of your own cooldowns and kite your own as much as possible (leap+burning rush+gateway+portal makes you take like 1-2 hits max). I found wave 9 much more hectic personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Anderzon View Post
    Only aggro one and let the voidwalker tank the other. When they both enrage, disarm the one on your voidwalker, pop all of your own cooldowns and kite your own as much as possible (leap+burning rush+gateway+portal makes you take like 1-2 hits max). I found wave 9 much more hectic personally.
    I'm not that familiar to hunters and warlocks so pet control isn't that trivial for me. When I set it on 'support', it usually ends up with this situation:

So let's say I take mogu 1, I give VW 'attack' command on mogu 2 and wait for him to get aggro, then I start DPSing my mogu (mogu 1) and due to 'support' pet mode my VW starts hitting my mogu too and when I press the disarm keybind he disarms my mogu (mogu 1) instead of his mogu (mogu 2).
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    The unfortunate fact of the matter is that many, many people in wow are very passionate in their obsession with acting like a complete retard.

Deleted
    I'm not that familiar to hunters and warlocks so pet control isn't that trivial for me. When I set it on 'support', it usually ends up with this situation:

So let's say I take mogu 1, I give VW 'attack' command on mogu 2 and wait for him to get aggro, then I start DPSing my mogu (mogu 1) and due to 'support' pet mode my VW starts hitting my mogu too and when I press the disarm keybind he disarms my mogu (mogu 1) instead of his mogu (mogu 2).
    He'll disarm whichever one you're targeting when you're using the spell. For wave 10, put your pet on passive and manually order him to attack one of them. Dot up the other, and when they enrage, target the one the voidwalker is tanking and use disarm while kiting your own.

I've only made it to wave 8 so far. The worst part to me is that mobs keep spawning during a round so I have to keep tab on the healer all the time. And I can't seem to kill mobs from previous rounds in time either so there is a lot of overlap.

I just face tanked them near my portal, popped all of my cooldowns and then took the portal when they were about to drop.
    Once you survive the enrage, it's a cake walk.
    Trying to micro manage your pet helps a bit, but definitely isn't need. I would prefer the void walker pick other adds up personally.

Got it at last. Once I remembered where the last mogu spawned it wasn't too bad. As long as I grabbed them before they reached the middle it was all about popping cooldowns and waiting really.

Got back to it tonight. Once I survived the double enrage for the first time, I killed it. Fun little challenge.

@Celestalon The "You're really doing it wrong" was NOT retroactive like you said it would be. Any incoming fix?
    @CoryDEdmondson Unfortunately, we were not able to make it retroactive. Only the level 100 Feat of Strength will be available. Apologies.
    Ooops. /10char
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MrSmallBody/videos - Warlock soloing & other stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Small snowball View Post
    Ooops. /10char
    That seems like the kinda thing you don't confirm if there is a chance it won't happen. Let down for a lot of people I'd imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by Octa View Post
    That seems like the kinda thing you don't confirm if there is a chance it won't happen. Let down for a lot of people I'd imagine.
    Let down doesn't even begin to describe...

That was really bad from their side.