Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by quras View Post
    I understand that problem.

I've decided to just level all the toons I can during this period and catch the stories. When the expansion does come, I'll choose then to either stick with my old main or if I like the other ones I leveled enough, I'll have a new main.

I don't really feel to rushed about it given the amount of time we have to make a choice just yet.
    Well I'm one of those MMOholics who plays far too many of them (can't help it, they're all so good)...we're heading into a really *bad* time for trying to get anything done because of many things. I'll be spending some time in WoW in about a week or two doing the pre xpac event and then obviously spending a lot of time when the expansion launches. To add to that problem, GW2, LotRO, and several other games will have Halloween events going on. They're my favorite events and I have to play all of them somehow.

I really don't know how I'm going to get anything done in the next 2 months.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    The thing that takes the longest is all the travelling.

It's strange, when I played at launch, I complained the planets were too small. They feel massive now and travelling takes far too long!

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    SNIP....

I really don't know how I'm going to get anything done in the next 2 months.
    I'm going to consider that a good thing right up until I read about you on the news because you had a heart attack from playing to many hours in a row.

FYI - I pm'ed you a question to not get off topic.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by quras View Post
    I'm going to consider that a good thing right up until I read about you on the news because you had a heart attack from playing to many hours in a row.

FYI - I pm'ed you a question to not get off topic.
    I only have a couple of hours a day max I can play and I have to split that between 3-5 MMOs at a time, D3, Hearthstone, and some steam games. So it's no wonder that I have difficulty progressing on anything. I have to really get in the zone and devote months to one game to make any real progress. It's why I wanted to make sure you could really level with class quests only, because I was ready to jump on that.

I mean I managed to spend 24 hours in the last week playing SWTOR to level my new 55, but that was a week where all I did was play SWTOR every night I had time...mostly spent Sat.
    BAD WOLF