Thread: Clicker Heroes

Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    DAMMIT FENCES WHY!
    omg.
    lv 34 and still going T_T
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

15+ Year Old Account
    This is so addictive...

Deleted
    I used editor to give myself 20 000 guilded lvls for every hero and like 1 000 000 hero souls, that game was fun for 30 minutes after that. If you want to quit, i suggest you use that save editor.

reading stuff on the interwebz while playing or letting it run in the background anyways

Deleted
    Ah. I see someone found a game I've been playing for the last 3 weeks :3. Currently sitting at 63 souls and ancients: lvl7 libertas(+idle gold) and lvl6 siyalatas(+idle dps). Also at 253 octillion dps idle where clicking is only 3.5 octillion per click.

10+ Year Old Account
    holy bejezzus this is awesome lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Radoleg View Post
    I used editor to give myself 20 000 guilded lvls for every hero and like 1 000 000 hero souls, that game was fun for 30 minutes after that. If you want to quit, i suggest you use that save editor.
    That's actually a good tip!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    This is like that cookie clicker game but way more enjoyable to me.
    Why not download Progress Quest and save your mouse?
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    I think I tried progress quest on my tablet at some point in an airport...but that's the one without ANY controls right? At least with cookie clicker etc. you can decide what to build etc. ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Waervyn View Post
    That's actually a good tip!
    http://www.itshax.com/Clicker-Heroes/

Have "fun".

Deleted
    I remember 'completing' Cookie Clicker a few times

...as if there's such a thing ^^

Level 49 now, its slowing down but fun seeing new god-awfully expensive heroes appear

Deleted
    Awwww yeah, time to break another Naga on a internet mini-game! :'D

Deleted
    I should have gone out for groceries 2 hours ago

Hate these kind of games (and my lack of discipline lol)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Luamu View Post
    Awwww yeah, time to break another Naga on a internet mini-game! :'D
    Don't you people ever heard of autoclickers? I value my hands much more than getting carpal tunnels. That's why games like that have hard limit on how many clicks you can do each second.

Deleted
    Haven't really noticed myself, but how are the X1-X4 and X6-X9 levels' monsters' gold:health ratios? Does it make sense to always go for the highest possible level before a boss?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Haven't really noticed myself, but how are the X1-X4 and X6-X9 levels' monsters' gold:health ratios? Does it make sense to always go for the highest possible level before a boss?
    Yeah, I was just wondering the same thing..

Fuck yea, bros.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    I have progress quest running 24/7 on my PC, Laptop and Android phone and tablet.

It's extremely good on mobile. Level 172 Voodoo Princess.

Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Yeah, I was just wondering the same thing..
    yeah, would love an absolute answer on this.

From my personal observation, it feels like I gain the most gold at whatever level takes about 1 second to kill each monster.

Deleted
    So... I saved the game at work, got the .txt, brought it home, imported it into my browser, and the game said my heroes had farmed while I was offline.

This leads me to believe that the save hash has a timestamp, and the game gives you the gold you would've farmed from the time difference of the current time and the timestamp. Meaning... You don't actually have to even play the game actively; your save text file will play for you. o.O

Somewhat ingenious, though. No need to leave your PC/browser on, since you wouldn't be there to buy stuff or use abilities anyway; the save file will take care of farming offline.

Anyone here who has kept their browser on for this game while they've been AFK, now realizing it's been completely unnecessary?

Deleted
    The game farms gold wile your offline, and it gives gold depending on what your dps is and how long you have been offline
    you actually get faster gold offline than online, but online you can buy more heroes and get faster and faster gold

I've acquired a total of 74236 hero souls <.<

Anyway, go to the highest level you can for the highest amount of gold, don't go to what you kill fastest, you might kill slow but you will also gain tons of gold

The first time you ascend, be sure to have atleast 5-7 hero souls depending on how far you wanna go, you can ascend by buying the last upgrade at amenhotep

When you get enough hero souls i would recommend trying to get some (idle) ancients
    Siyalatas, Ancient of Abandon
    Libertas, Ancient of Freedom

These will up your dmg and gold by a ton
    Last edited by mmocc06943eaac; 2014-10-07 at 02:48 PM.