Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Has this changed? only a few builds ago both were available from the garrison
    It seems you are indeed correct. Level 3 enchanting hut has access to Gift enchants.
    That actually makes enchanting one of the worse professions with regards to its exclusive recipes.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Yes, even as as scribe/engineer I feel bad for enchanting
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Is the garrison building going to actually be better than the profession?

Quote Originally Posted by delus View Post
    Is the garrison building going to actually be better than the profession?
    Not quite. Enchanters can make weapon enchants that the garrison building can't. Everything else the garrison building can do, including DE'ing.
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

The most worrying part for me about enchanting is material Acquisition. How are you going to gain enough dust to keep work orders going and enough shards to make enchants?

Nevermind that anyone can make most enchants, how are you going to even gain mats Oo
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

I have kept mats out of thought mostly, since they changed nearly every build and generally just seemed ridiculous across the board compared to current. I can only assume it'll work itself out realistically.