TOME - Immortal Arena

http://tomeimmortalarena.com/

Hey guys, I just wanted to make this thread for an upcoming MOBA 'TOME' which is purely browser-based, the only downloading required (if not already owned) is the unity plugin which a few games these days use. It would be great If you guys could check it out, it's such an amazing game, yet currently lacks the player base, queue times are roughly around 6-8 minutes for US, and on OCE servers upwards of 30-40 minutes, it's in closed beta, so you will need to request a key, since the player base is so small you will almost 100% receive a key within 24 hours.

It currently only has 1 mode which is a 3v3 (I believe 5v5 is currently in the works), it has been made incredibly fast-paced, most games ranging only 10-15 minutes per session. It's very easy to jump right in, even if you're not too familiar with other mobas, the objectives are simple and the items and skills are self explanatory. So please check it out guys, and hopefully I'll see some of you online :-D

Deleted
    Aww, I thought it was going to be about an expansion for Tales of Maj'Eyal!

Been playing this off and on for about a month or so and it's decent fun. Super basic and straight forward, but the matches are quick with a good amount of team fighting. Nice for shutting off my brain and just mucking around.