Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Same sex marriages start in the South

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/sam...uth/ar-BB7ZPPq

The comments section is particularly hateful... I'm astounded that this many people still believe in deities of any description, let alone wrathful ones who seek to punish for whom you find attractive.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Comment sections on just about any sort of news article tend to be full of scum and hate. I'm not surprised people are freaking out about this.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Deleted
    I've just read the comments....... I don't even.

Honestly when people are shocked at comment sections I wonder how much they read this very general discussion subforum.

The Lightbringer Conspicuous Cultist's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah. Still, I imagine we'll find something else to have a irrational hatred towards when gay marriage becomes a thing state-wide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Honestly when people are shocked at comment sections I wonder how much they read this very general discussion subforum.
    No I'm use to hateful vitriol, but so much religious zealotry over people marrying whom they choose. /boggle
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    No I'm use to hateful vitriol, but so much religious zealotry over people marrying whom they choose. /boggle
    Yeah, that'll pop up in this topic before too long. There's plenty of the same people on this forum.

Maybe they'll get off their butts and vote next time.

I'm going to say this will be a good thing. There will be gays married and the world won't end. People will get used to the idea.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Read some comments, got a good laugh.

Lunatics.

I find it funny they post such hate with their real names.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstick View Post
    Maybe they'll get off their butts and vote next time.

I'm going to say this will be a good thing. There will be gays married and the world won't end. People will get used to the idea.
    Sad part is, it shouldn't even be up to a vote. It is a matter of human rights.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Is not that bad here, also whenever you see a hatefull discussion in one of the subforums is mostly 1 vs the world

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Well at least they are honest and don't try to spread hate based on the idea of being anonymous in the internet (like many people who think they can do whatever they want and get away with it)

10+ Year Old Account
    Because it's accepted in their social circles.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Why does anyone even care?

Is it:

"It's a slippery slope, to gay butt sex for the straight man anymore!"

or

"Jesus doesn't like that!"

Quote Originally Posted by Primernova View Post
    Why does anyone even care?
    Because they're perverts whose minds jump straight to sex under a disguise of righteousness or something.

good, now we spring the trap and make gay marriage mandatory MHAHAHAHAHAHA

i'm hopeful that my state gets it. i don't know if i'll ever marry, but if i do, it'll more likely be a female than a male.

What happened to "Judge not" or "Let he without sin cast the first stone"... seems awfully hypocritical.

They have mostly never been more than a stone throw away from where they were born and therefore have no real notion of how insane they are compared to the rest of the world. When your only point of reference is " Gladys down the road" anything she does seems perfectly normal and acceptable.

They have build concentration camps with this principle...a little bashing on gay marriage is nothing in comparison.

10+ Year Old Account
    Theres a reason why is easy to compare people like duck dynasty to Isis. It takes many thousands of years for a species to evolve cognitive functions.. just a shame some areas of the world take longer then others.
    #boycottchina