Page 1 of 11
... LastLast
    Deleted

Women using male toilets.

With my courses for today finished I was about to head home, visited the toilets first and when leaving ran into an aquaintance of mine washing hands. Normally this shouldn't be all that surprising except said aquaintance was female and those were the male only toilets. She didn't even seem to consider doing anything wrong casually greeting me.
    I must say for a second I thought I had entered the wrong toilets despite this obviously not being the case. From the entry room one could clearly see most of the pissoirs. I was quite honestly a bit dumbfounded. I asked her what she was doing on the male toilets and her answer was "Well, the female toilets are to dirty and disgusting so she didn't want to go there." telling her that she wasn't really supposed to be on the male toilets her answer was "What's the harm with me being here, not like anyone has anything I haven't seen already".

I must say I found the entire situation pretty absurd and rather not have women use the male toilets. I also was baffled by her not seeing any problem here since she normaly feels very strongly about female - male issues. What do you guys think about this? :|

Honestly, if there is plenty of room I dont see the issue. It's a toilet after all.

If she was using the urinals however...

Deleted
    There are loads of places without separate restrooms and I've never met anyone bothered by it. We're all human, I don't see the problem.

If there were plenty of female toilets, it's odd she was in the men's room.

Sometimes women use the men's room at concerts and public events cause the women's room gets so crowded, there's often a line.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    it floors me every time i hear this but it seems to be 100% true; women's public washrooms are universally worse than the mens.

7+ Year Old Account
    If there isn't any issue, let both sexes in and out of all restrooms/washrooms/toilets freely.

If there is an issue, do not let both sexes into any multi-person bathroom.

Account for either case as required.

EDIT:

"...not like anyone has anything I haven't seen already." Excuses like these do not fly. That must be very clear.
    Last edited by OreoLover; 2014-10-07 at 01:10 PM.
    Not enough content? Change you dislike?
    Unsub or sub later. Give Blizzard feedback, "vote" with money.
    Give feedback through official channels → quit paying.

I think the campus administration should have a word about that with her.
    You can file a complain, can't you?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shedi View Post
    There are loads of places without separate restrooms and I've never met anyone bothered by it. We're all human, I don't see the problem.
    Restrooms are mostly seperated by gender around here, it's pretty normal. Same for changing rooms and the likes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstick View Post
    If there were plenty of female toilets, it's odd she was in the men's room.

Sometimes women use the men's room at concerts and public events cause the women's room gets so crowded, there's often a line.
    Well apparently the women's restrooms are to "disgusting" and "dirty" to use. Altough I'm fairly sure her solution would just cause the male restrooms to follow suit.

Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    I think the campus administration should have a word about that with her.
    You can file a complain, can't you?
    I'm really not sure if I should file a complaint over it, not sure if it would be handled properly, of the consequences for her if it actually becomes an issue, not sure about the reactions of others when complaining about something like this in such a manner. :|

Just don't try and use the women's restroom. It'll end badly.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Perhaps she has having a rendezvous with a friend there and was washing up after finishing...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

Deleted
    This is such a non-issue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Septik View Post
    it floors me every time i hear this but it seems to be 100% true; women's public washrooms are universally worse than the mens.
    I just don't understand how this can be! Male bathrooms fall prey to people peeing standing up at toilets and leaving the seat down, leading to urine spray covering the seat. How can women top that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazia View Post
    Your mom is so fat shes the reason blizzard made a limit on mage food.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    If words bother you that much perhaps you should try being amish so you can avoid them.

Deleted
    I don't see the issue? Did she stare at you over your shoulder while you were taking a piss? No? Then it's irrelevant. If the women's restorooms are filthy, the university should do something. I would not want to go to the toilet in a filthy restroom either. And for women it's worse, they actually have to sit down more or less.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Notchris View Post
    Just don't try and use the women's restroom. It'll end badly.
    yeah i wonder what the reaction would be if a guy pulled the "What's the harm with me being here, not like anyone has anything I haven't seen already" card

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    You should try a social experiment, like wearing an audio recorder and going into the women's restroom yourself. Obviously you'd want to contact the necessary authorities first for permission, but it could dredge up some interesting results.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fearin View Post
    yeah i wonder what the reaction would be if a guy pulled the "What's the harm with me being here, not like anyone has anything I haven't seen already" card
    Something to find out, obviously...! Though I'm pretty sure it wouldn't go well...

Yeah. If the situation was reversed it'd lead to people screaming about sexual harassment and perverts. If the women's toilets are filthy then a complaint should be made to the relevant people.

I'm sure there'd be some sort of lawsuit if it were the opposite way around... But, as a guy, I wouldn't really care.

10+ Year Old Account
    In order for the man to see anything, he'd have to peek over the top of the cubicle the woman is in, and if he's doing that he probably isn't in there because the men's toilets were manky.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    I don't see the issue? Did she stare at you over your shoulder while you were taking a piss? No? Then it's irrelevant. If the women's restorooms are filthy, the university should do something. I would not want to go to the toilet in a filthy restroom either. And for women it's worse, they actually have to sit down more or less.
    The issue is, we have segregated restrooms on purpose. You are actually banned from frequenting those not meant for you. And I'd rather not let water with women walking past me, then I might aswell do it on the corridor or on the fountain outside. Also the rooms are cleaned on a daily basis and if they get their restrooms to look like that I'm pretty sure the male restrooms wouldn't look any different soon.

15+ Year Old Account
    ... file a complaint, i don´t see how this is different than a guy using the female toilets

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    In order for the man to see anything, he'd have to peek over the top of the cubicle the woman is in, and if he's doing that he probably isn't in there because the men's toilets were manky.
    and in order for a woman to see anything she´d have to stay beside the urinals o_O or peek over the top of the cubicles
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.