Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Who Needs It portion of that webpage were extremely groan inducing.

RELEVANT VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWQoK506xkQ
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

You know what, I wouldn't care about this at all except for the fact that if it were the other way around (a man using a woman's restroom) there would be outcry, complaints, or even charges pressed. It's madness. Women hark for equality but what they really want is privilege - "I can use whatever room I want, but men must stay in the men's room."

Omg are you guys seeing this new Sough Park? It's exactly about this situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Apparently they do NOT sit down, they hover which is why their bathrooms are always so disgusting
    No need to sit down ever again!

You can also use the mens urinals if no cubicles are available

Seriously though, I worked in a pub for years, and the mens loos were always horrific, the womens however always were decent, though I tended to make sure the ladies were kept really clean, I also cleaned the guys bathrooms, but they tended to get waaay more icky faster than the womens, harder to keep up with them, especially on busy nights.

I dunno what they do in there, but I swear they used the walls as target practice lol.

As for the loos I visit in shops etc, majority have always been clean, I however carry anti bac wipes with me so always like to clean down the loo seat before using (female btw). I can't comment on mens bathrooms in shops/etc as I don't go in them